[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm just waiting for my death sentence now, weird enough they haven't responded to my (very aggrivated) pm.
I think I'll be moving on to AndroidForums if anybody wants to know

Sent from my Motorola Triumph

Huh? What happened?

Edit I just created an account at Android Forums under the username iWindoze, my old username from before I started using Linux full time. (Android Forums apparently thinks my username is too long and I didn't want to trununciate to "bornagainpengu")

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Last edited:

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Gentlemen, if you wish to continue with this ROM try to keep up on Android Forums. Gannon now has the "Banned" tag so... guess he got his death sentence.

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to be that guy, but I'm starting to wonder if maybe this was all frustration over not being able to complete the MIUI port and the drama here was a way of walking away without having to admit he bit off more than he could chew?

I made an account over at the AndroidForums under the assumption that Gannon was intending to continue over there, but I don't see anything by him in the Optimus V section at all.

I hate to think it, but I'm wondering if we're entering the end stages for development on this phone so far as getting some of the Chinese ports. At least we have a functional CM7 and what looks to be a fantastic ICS port once it gets finished.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to be that guy, but I'm starting to wonder if maybe this was all frustration over not being able to complete the MIUI port and the drama here was a way of walking away without having to admit he bit off more than he could chew?

I made an account over at the AndroidForums under the assumption that Gannon was intending to continue over there, but I don't see anything by him in the Optimus V section at all.

I hate to think it, but I'm wondering if we're entering the end stages for development on this phone so far as getting some of the Chinese ports. At least we have a functional CM7 and what looks to be a fantastic ICS port once it gets finished.

Well jellybean will be coming out soon I believe.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

I'm afraid your right, we've probably seen the last update for miui. I also went over to the Android forums and found only one mention of miui from back when Gannon first started the port but nothing recent

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid your right, we've probably seen the last update for miui. I also went over to the Android forums and found only one mention of miui from back when Gannon first started the port but nothing recent

I just checked xda and he commented on his miui thread

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I dont care if he bit off more than he can chew, Regardless he's one of the best dev's the ov has, without him we wouldnt even have miui >.>

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I just checked xda and he commented on his miui thread

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Heading over to XDA now in hopes that I'm wrong and the reason he hasn't posted anything either on AndroidForums or his blog was to get some time to calm down, not because he was fishing for an excuse to walk away...

updated: can't find the thread, could you please link us to it? I'd really like to know what this means for the port.

I dont care if he bit off more than he can chew, Regardless he's one of the best dev's the ov has, without him we wouldnt even have miui >.>

If this is him walking away, technically even as good as it is we still don't have MIUI, because it isn't finished.

Last edited:

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
You guy's need to give him a break maybe he's been busy working on something soon to released or he's doing something else in his spare time. I don't really know the guy but he deserves a great deal of respect.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, gannon was a pretty great Guy in my eyes. He always complimented me on my Screenshots, and even made an account on deviantART to comment on my stuff. He brought us 4 or 5 different ROMs, including AOKP which he gave to tdm to continue. The mods are always right though, and I respect them for what they do here. Nonetheless, gannon, you will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12