[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

1iwilly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome back i too will be very please with an update my personal hope snappier respond
possible modified tested working flashplayer ooooooooowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys. Actually have moved on to the Evo 4g and doing some actual development and building from source other than just porting. It's easier and I like it better. I always promise to go back to this ROM, but eventually I get off track and forget about it. I will update a final build of this. Then I will update Miuiv4

Any requests on how to make it completely "final"? I know speed is an issue, which I will be working on. Some apps not installing, not probably going to be fixed. Sorry. What else

Oh yeah. And I'm going to need some testers. I don't have the device anymore. Err, I don't want to boot it up. Lol.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys. Actually have moved on to the Evo 4g and doing some actual development and building from source other than just porting. It's easier and I like it better. I always promise to go back to this ROM, but eventually I get off track and forget about it. I will update a final build of this. Then I will update Miuiv4

Any requests on how to make it completely "final"? I know speed is an issue, which I will be working on. Some apps not installing, not probably going to be fixed. Sorry. What else

Oh yeah. And I'm going to need some testers. I don't have the device anymore. Err, I don't want to boot it up. Lol.

Ill gladly test for you dude. just send me a gtalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781