[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys. Actually have moved on to the Evo 4g and doing some actual development and building from source other than just porting. It's easier and I like it better. I always promise to go back to this ROM, but eventually I get off track and forget about it. I will update a final build of this. Then I will update Miuiv4

Any requests on how to make it completely "final"? I know speed is an issue, which I will be working on. Some apps not installing, not probably going to be fixed. Sorry. What else

Oh yeah. And I'm going to need some testers. I don't have the device anymore. Err, I don't want to boot it up. Lol.

I got ya send me a pm I really liked miui can't wait :cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Ahh to be young again

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Lmfao! All these kids are truly amazing. With the technology at their hands, their accomplishing so much at such young ages. I remember being the first in my school to use AutoCAD 6. ;)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I was sleeping for some time. Like the other guy said, its summer :)

Yes, that's fine if you take over.
BUT, it takes quite a dev to do it. Not saying I am but its really difficult. You're going to need to download from the Chinese website (probably going to need to sign up for a few sites) and download the latest cm7 Rom (I recommend mirage) and switch out frameworks, apps, and media. But, media will need to be switched out for the resized clocks and widgets found in the Optimus S thread. Then, you're going to need to decompile the Settings.apk and translate the strings.xml and remove the Chinese apps. Then you need to decompile the framework.jar and switch out the cdmasmsdispatcher.smali and switch the eri.xml in frameworks-res.apk with the one with mirage.

Sound confusing? Well its 15x more confusing than that when you do it. Not trying to scare you away, just being truthful with you.

Miuiv4 will be a little harder than that. I will write up a guide later on how to do that if you want

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

BUT, it takes quite a dev to do it. Not saying I am but its really difficult. You're going to need to download from the Chinese website (probably going to need to sign up for a few sites) and download the latest cm7 Rom (I recommend mirage) and switch out frameworks, apps, and media. But, media will need to be switched out for the resized clocks and widgets found in the Optimus S thread. Then, you're going to need to decompile the Settings.apk and translate the strings.xml and remove the Chinese apps. Then you need to decompile the framework.jar and switch out the cdmasmsdispatcher.smali and switch the eri.xml in frameworks-res.apk with the one with mirage.

Sound confusing? Well its 15x more confusing than that when you do it. Not trying to scare you away, just being truthful with you.

Miuiv4 will be a little harder than that. I will write up a guide later on how to do that if you want

That just does not sound like fun. Lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm hoping a can do it

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey Gannon. I was gonna ask if I could take over MIUI too, but then I remembered the rotate problem.

@Johnny, Maybe I can claim second post if you make a thread.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22