[Patch] Virgin Mobile VM9 Radio Update - Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Patch] Virgin Mobile VM9 Radio Update - Restored!

Just sent a request to them. Hopefully after they get enough of these they'll stop delaying and release it.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Here's the e-mail address directly, just so you avoid the hoops of the web form.

opensource (at) lge.com

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

virgin mobile should have called this the anti-mod-update.zip versus radio-udate.zip...because its done more in that regard than anything else.

If people would understand the current kernels are built from a old source. Once a kernel is built from the new source I suspect alot of the problems will go away.

Reactions: brotherswing

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, most of us are on froyo based kernels. A true ICS kernel for the V would be awesome, though...

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Lol, "please wait more times." Love it. Just got a similar message myself.

3228b11f-1f87-64b0.jpg

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

Got basically the same message (and in the same broken English). That they're bothering to respond at all is encouraging, actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannemand

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Got basically the same message (and in the same broken English). That they're bothering to respond at all is encouraging, actually.

you and i just posted our email addresses online.. i should check what i screenshot.. gonna fix that

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I'm running Debian Squeeze- at least for now. I change Linux distros every few months just beacuse I like changing things up :p . And it's not completely off topic; the OV does use the Linux kernel...

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I'm running Debian Squeeze- at least for now. I change Linux distros every few months just beacuse I like changing things up :p . And it's not completely off topic; the OV does use the Linux kernel...

i run debian sid on all 3 of my boxes. unstable stuff is more fun :) i don't switch distros often at all. i'm too used to debian package management to try rpm distros for too long. and i despise unity.

i think thats enough off topicness for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22