[ROM] tvall's iho Roms and Kernel "thread hijacked"

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] tvall's iho roms "thread hijacked"

When people notice this kernel u shoud ( just a thought ) tell people that the change is not big lol or else they will be bombing you with complaints lol

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
re: [ROM] tvall's iho Roms and Kernel "thread hijacked"

Updated OP!!!
tryed out your second kernel release and wow!! i got to say it's much faster now!! great job on your new kernel and Rom!!:)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Flashed your kernel over bumblebee:p

Everything works except screen rotation, although I haven't noticed anything really different about performance.

Last edited:

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Tvall how do u edit a rom so that on first boot the theme that you want is default instead pf the normal system gb theme(idk if im too confusing?)

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

tvall. Question: What in you opinion would be the fastest and easiest way to link 151 downloaded apps that are already in a FAT32 2GB partition on the uSD card when coming from a different ROM (complete wipe and format) that used Link2SD? I have Titanium Backup Pro with the batch install of missing apps and data option. I went ahead and have already extracted the 11link2sd script file from /system/etc/init.d as well. Maybe it could be changed and transferred, wherever, to allow for linking of apps while ROM boots up?

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
What exactly is the Purity ROM? I get that Magpie is basically IHO with a few apks taken out and the integrated move 2 sdext, but what exactly is purity? Is it just a vanilla GB ROM or is it a CM7 port?

Thank you.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
What exactly is the Purity ROM? I get that Magpie is basically IHO with a few apks taken out and the integrated move 2 sdext, but what exactly is purity? Is it just a vanilla GB ROM or is it a CM7 port?

Thank you.

There are no official binary distributions of iho, its up to devs to build and release. And every dev makes their own changes. Iho-magpie is my build with all my changes. Purity is an almost pure build of iho with minimal changes only as needed (kernel that works on new screens, working camcorder, removal of useless Fm.apk)

tvall. Question: What in you opinion would be the fastest and easiest way to link 151 downloaded apps that are already in a FAT32 2GB partition on the uSD card when coming from a different ROM (complete wipe and format) that used Link2SD? I have Titanium Backup Pro with the batch install of missing apps and data option. I went ahead and have already extracted the 11link2sd script file from /system/etc/init.d as well. Maybe it could be changed and transferred, wherever, to allow for linking of apps while ROM boots up?

Idk, I'd use titanium backup to restore them.
In my rom you don't have to do any of that

Reactions: droidmyme

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
There are no official binary distributions of iho, its up to devs to build and release. And every dev makes their own changes. Iho-magpie is my build with all my changes. Purity is an almost pure build of iho with minimal changes only as needed (kernel that works on new screens, working camcorder, removal of useless Fm.apk)

Idk, I'd use titanium backup to restore them.
In my rom you don't have to do any of that

Ok that was very helpful, thank you sir

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

It shouldn't affect them in any way

Oh god this is gonna be awesome!

wanted a SIO I/O forever! THANKS!

EDIT: Noticing some slight IO performance boosts, but it seems to cause some graphics glitches.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12