03-20-2012 10:55 PM
77 1234
tools
    But I'm getting tired of the constant outages honestly :/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Constant?
    There hasn't been a major outtage in quite a while and a while before that.
    Virgins outtage rate isn't much worse than other carriers at this point.
    03-20-2012 08:54 PM
    I'm starting to get all of my msgs already

03-20-2012 08:59 PM
    Hahaha my friend on virgin mobile using a dumb phone just texted me thinking he went over the data cap.... I'm guessing there must a been a small data outage too no way you can hit 2.5 GB on an LG Rumor
    03-20-2012 09:02 PM
    sooo glad i seen this i flashed a rom for the first time today and all of a sudden my messaging stops working!
    03-20-2012 09:02 PM
    sooo glad i seen this i flashed a rom for the first time today and all of a sudden my messaging stops working!
    Gratz, and sorry!

Hahaha my friend on virgin mobile using a dumb phone just texted me thinking he went over the data cap.... I'm guessing there must a been a small data outage too no way you can hit 2.5 GB on an LG Rumor
    Haha! Time for a upgrade. :P

Its us that's making VM do this data cap stuff ...

03-20-2012 09:04 PM
    thanks what is the best rom in your opinion?
    03-20-2012 09:11 PM
    Hi everyone! We apologize, but we are currently experiencing a national data & text messaging outage. Our engineers are working diligently to resolve it. We will provide you with any updates as we receive them. Thank you for your patience. Posted on the Virgin Mobile Facebook page.
    03-20-2012 09:12 PM
    I just heard that sprint n virgin are having a contract feud n sprint is blocking virgin lol...not sure, just a rumor ;P
    03-20-2012 09:25 PM
    I cannot receive any either. And my friend told me on facebook that he didnt get any i sent him. i cannot login to the website either....
    03-20-2012 09:29 PM
    I cannot receive any either. And my friend told me on facebook that he didnt get any i sent him. i cannot login to the website either....
    Premature victory, I started getting texts but I just sent myself another and it hasn't come back. I guess we'll have to wait it out... I guess that guy just proved that VM silently watches us hack our phones. I'd like their input on what we do here.
    03-20-2012 09:33 PM
    Premature victory, I started getting texts but I just sent myself another and it hasn't come back. I guess we'll have to wait it out... I guess that guy just proved that VM silently watches us hack our phones. I'd like their input on what we do here.
    I figured it out! I know my friend sent me a text today at around 3. i got it an hour ago. i sent a text to another friend at 4. I just got a reply from her, and she texts back fast. So that means there is a few hours lag between the network and us receiving them.

we have texting... it is just as slow as the postal service.
    03-20-2012 09:37 PM
    Well...my bro has a triumph not hacked, not rooted, just stock, he isnt getting texts eithet, just data n calling....i dont think the hacking is an issue...especially once u but the phone, its ur property, u just lose the warranty lol
    03-20-2012 09:38 PM
    I sent myself a text "Hey" @ 3:36pm and received it at 6:13pm.

I had also sent myself another text "Testing 346" @ 3:46pm and received that one at 6:12pm.

I don't know what's going on here haha.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk
    03-20-2012 09:42 PM
    I had a twenty minute delay between sending and receiving "test."

What I was saying earlier is not that the hacking is causing the issue, I was just saying that now we have first hand knowledge of a VM worker who has been a member of this forum for a year ad has posted for the first time... they just watch us hack for some reason is why I'm saying.
    03-20-2012 09:50 PM
    I had a twenty minute delay between sending and receiving "test."

What I was saying earlier is not that the hacking is causing the issue, I was just saying that now we have first hand knowledge of a VM worker who has been a member of this forum for a year ad has posted for the first time... they just watch us hack for some reason is why I'm saying.
    Who are you talking about? I haven't seen anyone post on this thread claiming to be a VM employee.

03-20-2012 09:57 PM
    Nvm..... I just confused myself :veryembarrassed: lol

This is getting to be annoying... texted my girl five hours ago and just got a text back...
    03-20-2012 10:06 PM
    Uhm I dk was really the only option ....what's included in your 25?
    300 mins and unlimited web/text
    03-20-2012 10:06 PM
    I believe he thought i was a VM employee because i reposted their official message from FB on here. If im a VM employee im as guilty as any other i have hacked the s&*! out of my phone. lol
    anthonycr likes this.
    03-20-2012 10:09 PM
    Hi everyone,

Text seems to be okay now in Central Fla.. I was not aware of the outage until an hour or so ago.

Since then, I have been texting back and forth to an individual for an hour now
    03-20-2012 10:10 PM
    Texting is better, takes abot longer, but i can wait, living in michigan!!!
    03-20-2012 10:22 PM
    I live in Albany, New York are and I'm getting texts from throughout the day but only 3 messages every 30 mins making it impossible to text. When is this going to be fixed?
    03-20-2012 10:27 PM
    I live in Albany, New York are and I'm getting texts from throughout the day but only 3 messages every 30 mins making it impossible to text. When is this going to be fixed?
    Yeah I live in the same area... I'm getting texts in the same intervals. The person I'm texting must be so confused.
    03-20-2012 10:29 PM
    Download Textplus, or TextFree by Pinger. You can use it on the go.

03-20-2012 10:34 PM
    Im in minnesota and im also having these problems but i think its fixed cuz i tested with another phone

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-20-2012 10:34 PM
    Yeah hopefully this issue is resolved tomorrow but yeah I'm retrieving some earlier messages now as well. Still an extensive lag. Forget any pic messaging at this point also just fyi until fixed
    03-20-2012 10:35 PM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD