THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON THE NEW OPTIMUS V's

now to the rom

Lockscreen:

mainscreen:

App drawr:

About phone:

LINK

GracieMod-V1.rar

how to install Unzip the graciemod folder from the rar file to /clockworkmod/backup
    boot into recovery and wala

NOTE: My google avcount wont log out so set yours up and delete mine please?
    notown likes this.
    03-23-2012 01:18 AM
    You might want to pull those files. ClockworkMod backups contain your phones and your personal information!
    03-23-2012 01:24 AM
    i made sure no personal info was there i deleted my contacts and all traces of texts and such and chabnged my google password so it wont sync anyways
    03-23-2012 01:33 AM
    Or maybe I can help you put ICS over froyo. ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-23-2012 07:50 AM
    my team leader is recompiling it into a zip but if you wanna play eith the framework res apk mand system UI maby makje it look like a old verson of motorola
    03-23-2012 09:16 AM
    What launcher did you use cammy? The ics launcher by syndicate apps is pretty buggy...
    03-23-2012 09:43 AM
    What launcher did you use cammy? The ics launcher by syndicate apps is pretty buggy...
    I see Go Launcher EX.

In can zip it for you and put anykarnel on the mod so that it will work with every both types of OV's. But I play around with editing a few apks first.
    anthonycr likes this.
    03-23-2012 09:47 AM
    I see Go Launcher EX.

In can zip it for you and put anykarnel on the mod so that it will work with every both types of OV's. But I play around with editing a few apks first.
    Haha wow, I totally saw that and it somehow didn't connect in my brain.

One thing, I don't think we can distribute golauncher because its not open source. We would have to get the dev's permission to put it in a Rom I believe. And another thing, not to be the wet blanket, but isn't Go SMS Pro a paid app... :concerned:
    03-23-2012 10:04 AM
    Haha wow, I totally saw that and it somehow didn't connect in my brain.

One thing, I don't think we can distribute golauncher because its not open source. We would have to get the dev's permission to put it in a Rom I believe. And another thing, not to be the wet blanket, but isn't Go SMS Pro a paid app... :concerned:
    No it is free, but you are right about Go anything not being open source.
    03-23-2012 10:17 AM
    you know its been so long since ive done anything with this i forgot what i did it was my backup for months
    03-23-2012 10:22 AM
    GO SMS shouldn't be included in any ROM or theme without permission from the developer.

That is normally why you don't find 3rd party launchers included in most ROMs or themes due to the need to get permission from the developer to include them.
    JerryScript likes this.
    03-23-2012 10:27 AM
    My grammar sucks this morning.
    03-23-2012 10:28 AM
    sorry! wasnt aware ill take it out when i get home
    03-23-2012 11:12 AM
    Its ok cammy
    03-23-2012 11:17 AM
    obviousilly it isnt ill have some team members help me start frish with IHO tonight
    03-23-2012 11:29 AM
    I've always been curious about working on a GO Rom, but based on IHO of course. I'm not too fond of Froyo anymore. Since GO anything isn't open source I guess I'll just try to compile a rom for personal use until I get around to asking the dev for permission, also I need a new laptop and I may be getting one around my birthday so let's hope I actually get one

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    03-23-2012 03:21 PM
    So is this rom working on the new Hitachi screen
    04-05-2012 09:12 PM
    I hope you are not still posting a backup. I know you think you wiped all your private data, but I can assure you, your username and google password will still be available to those who know how to find it.
    04-06-2012 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD