This was force closing on first boot of a flashed a ROM, weather it be one that I did up or on of the great Dev's on the forum. Ran a logcat and turned out the reason for this was that the "album art" thumbnail cache stored in the Android folder on the sdcard was the problem.

So would there be away to included a wipe of that folder in Factory/Data Reset option in custom recoveries.

And yes I wipe everything, sometimes two or three times.
    03-23-2012 11:47 AM
    Something like this would be best accomplished by creating a custom flashable script via recovery to wipe this portion of the sdcard.

Would only take a few moments to do with an updater-script in hand and Notepad ++
    03-23-2012 11:52 AM
    Something like this would be best accomplished by creating a custom flashable script via recovery to wipe this portion of the sdcard.

Would only take a few moments to do with an updater-script in hand and Notepad ++
    Thanks for the idea, may do that as part of the "updater-script" in the next ROM update, or just simply delete the folder all together and let the ROM rebuild a new one.
    03-23-2012 11:56 AM
    No prob.. Reason I suggested a separate flashable file is it will give the option... This way your not forcing a wipe of the sdcard location when some users may have data stored there they don't want wiped.
    03-23-2012 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD