How to proceed/Rooted phone.

Androiduser_21

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so you can boot your phone right?

Let it reflash and get booted, enter the market, and download Terminal Emulator, if you don't already have it on there.

Follow these instructions:

Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?bx14hzq5i2pq3ps. It is a ZIP file, inside it is a file called flash_image. Copy it to your SD card (the extracted file, not the archive.)
Download this file VM670NH_recovery.img to your SD card and rename it r.img

Type those lines into Terminal Emulator one at a time. If you get any errors STOP and report back. That should re-flash your recovery. If it goes well, type "reboot recovery" in terminal emulator and it should hopefully boot into recovery, from there you can flash a ROM.
nvm

how do you enter these on the keyboard. Wheres the enter button on the keyboard. i no the enter on a computer but this is differant.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
nvm

how do you enter these on the keyboard. Wheres the enter button on the keyboard. i no the enter on a computer but this is differant.

It has a symbol on it that's shaped like an actual enter key. Sort of an array going down and then to the left. I use swiftkeyx, and it's right underneath the delete key. It's probably near there on stock and swype.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That flash is only 4.87 kb is that right.

Both files will be small. They are the necessary files to be able to properly flash a custom recovery.

We have seen several people having a similar problem and Im curious how you rooted the phone?

Because if you dont have the flash_image file on the root of you sdcard then a step was skipped or the guide you used didnt mention that step.

Androiduser_21

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
You are correct Eollie i did not have flash on my sdcard. Also i'm going to get someone to do this because my skills on this keyboard is lacking. I do not no how to do this on the keyboard xoxo_xoxo _. Like the shift and the line to do that. My youngest son who lives with me is 16 and i'm not even sure he can do that lol.

I have the Terminal Emulator on here but it does me no good if i can't use the keyboard properly(it's sad)

Androiduser_21

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so you can boot your phone right?

Let it reflash and get booted, enter the market, and download Terminal Emulator, if you don't already have it on there.

Follow these instructions:

Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?bx14hzq5i2pq3ps. It is a ZIP file, inside it is a file called flash_image. Copy it to your SD card (the extracted file, not the archive.)
Download this file VM670NH_recovery.img to your SD card and rename it r.img

Type those lines into Terminal Emulator one at a time. If you get any errors STOP and report back. That should re-flash your recovery. If it goes well, type "reboot recovery" in terminal emulator and it should hopefully boot into recovery, from there you can flash a ROM.

It says under the first line
mount -o not found
#

Last edited:

Androiduser_21

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok this time i did it and used space between each letter.

after i typed this in mount -o remount,rw /system /system

Alot of files or something came up and at the end it says.

These are file filesystem-specific-o-flags

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
The yellow android guy came up this time. Then it just went back like it did before.

You need

mount_-o_remount,rw_/system_/system

I emphasized the spaces.... if that doesn't work... you may be missing something, let me see. You remembered to type "su" first to give tthe terminal su permissions right? And you have the binary updated in the superuser app?

Sent via the Postal Service

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have installed busybox before trying to run these commands. I recommend the stericsson installer from the play store.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance