04-03-2012 04:09 PM
61 123
tools
    If you need a copy of the Bumblebee files, look in the Bumblebee thread on xda. A helpful member has posted what seems to be all the original files. WARNING: Use at your own risk. These are not posted by the original developer, so there is no guarantee. This will most likely also result the black screen for phones with the newer Hitachi screens as this ROM was developed before these screens were used on the V.
    03-31-2012 08:28 AM
    This will most likely also result the black screen for phones with the newer Hitachi screens as this ROM was developed before these screens were used on the V.
    Unless you flash the pickasticks anykernel linked to earlier in the thread, IMMEDIATELY after flashing the Bumblebee R0M. Then you should be okay.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-31-2012 10:28 AM
    Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
    Just saw this on a shirt at the store.
    03-31-2012 05:23 PM
    Just saw this on a shirt at the store.
    It's an old saying actually.
    Hilarious though.
    03-31-2012 07:48 PM
    I just updated the Bumblebee ROM to work with the new screens. will upload tomorrow.
    04-02-2012 10:03 PM
    I just updated the Bumblebee ROM to work with the new screens. I have uploaded it to mediafire, but before I give out a link for people to freely download, I am looking for one brave tester with a NEW screen, to see if they encounter any problems. It indicates that the kernel is now compatible, but I need someone to verify that before I give out a link and people come crying that their screen is black. Also, when I post a link, does anyone have a suggestion as where to post it? should I just start a new thread, or should I post on the old Bumblebee thread. Thanks.
    04-02-2012 10:27 PM
    Should I post on the old Bumblebee thread. Thanks.

Post it on the Bumblebee and massage the dev for permission to start a new one with the updated ROM. It does look like you have come to the darkside, it you are using Linux then you truly have come to the darkside.

Off to eat some cookies.
    04-03-2012 12:11 AM
    I just updated the Bumblebee ROM to work with the new screens. I have uploaded it to mediafire, but before I give out a link for people to freely download, I am looking for one brave tester with a NEW screen, to see if they encounter any problems. It indicates that the kernel is now compatible, but I need someone to verify that before I give out a link and people come crying that their screen is black. Also, when I post a link, does anyone have a suggestion as where to post it? should I just start a new thread, or should I post on the old Bumblebee thread. Thanks.
    I would do it, but my phone can't handle Bumblebee. :banghead:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-03-2012 03:13 AM
    I would do it, but my phone can't handle Bumblebee. :banghead:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Replace your phone before you knock your self out
    04-03-2012 03:21 AM
    Post it on the Bumblebee and massage the dev for permission to start a new one with the updated ROM. It does look like you have come to the darkside, it you are using Linux then you truly have come to the darkside.

Off to eat some cookies.
    Ha ha ha, I am halfway to the darkside: I am now addicted to decompiling and recompiling apps, editing ROM zips, and theming, the only thing left to do is partition my hard drive so I can boot linux and build RoMs like a boss
    04-03-2012 08:52 AM
    Ha ha ha, I am halfway to the darkside: I am now addicted to decompiling and recompiling apps, editing ROM zips, and theming, the only thing left to do is partition my hard drive so I can boot linux and build RoMs like a boss
    I'm a cpu nut. I can help

Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwitch using Taptalk
    04-03-2012 04:09 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD