Anyone have copy of Bumblebee rom?

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a copy?

Anything below is old. :D
Decides to use a old thread.

I want to flash the Reborn Rom because my phone can barely handle IHO, but reborn rom is Amend scripting, along with the kernel may not work on newer screens.

Assistance please?:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Last edited:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Look for bigsupersquids modified picasticks kernal and I newer xionia recovery might work. Imo its not even worth the struggle, I had terrible battery life and it was kind of laggy/buggy

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Reactions: CuriousNoob

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Need help, Reborn Rom

Reborn was actually shown in tests to be the slowest rom for the OV.
Bumblebee was the fastest, closely followed by Harmonia 1.
Rodimus showed the best battery, but Harmonia 1 was right behind it.

Harmonia has been improved further since then, these have not.
Oh, this doesn't have Mvdalvik either if I remember right, so your storage will be very small. There are good reasons I say to let these old roms die.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Reborn was actually shown in tests to be the slowest rom for the OV.
Bumblebee was the fastest, closely followed by Harmonia 1.
Rodimus showed the best battery, but Harmonia 1 was right behind it.

Harmonia has been improved further since then, these have not.
Oh, this doesn't have Mvdalvik either if I remember right, so your storage will be very small. There are good reasons I say to let these old roms die.

I liked the ui on reborn. But it was really laggy, and battery life sucked. These are the two most important things to me for my phone. I currently run harmonia 1.6.1c as my daily driver and just restore backups to others if I feel like it. I always end up coming back to harmonia though. Its a great rom, and one of the best imo

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeslieAnn

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Need help, Reborn Rom

Actually, you can have the best of both worlds. First flash Harmonia 1.7 and boot into it at least once, then download and then flash in recovery the Reborn theme and framework from this link: http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...theme_team-themes-9-11-11-new-theme-mods.html
You will then Harmonia with the U.I. of Reborn. I currently am using this combo myself and am quite pleased with the results.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I liked the ui on reborn. But it was really laggy, and battery life sucked. These are the two most important things to me for my phone. I currently run harmonia 1.6.1c as my daily driver and just restore backups to others if I feel like it. I always end up coming back to harmonia though. Its a great rom, and one of the best imo

Hormonia 1.6 or 1.7??

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Actually, you can have the best of both worlds. First flash Harmonia 1.7 and boot into it at least once, then download and then flash in recovery the Reborn theme and framework from this link: http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...theme_team-themes-9-11-11-new-theme-mods.html
You will then Harmonia with the U.I. of Reborn. I currently am using this combo myself and am quite pleased with the results.

I completely forgot about that! :p

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I actually liked reborn with the xionia_10 kernel it was a good combo, I originally got it for the themes, but it became my workhorse until iho. Aospcbot was too unstable for me to use daily, sorry Jerry :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Actually I have 2. Ones BB 2.4 and the other is my personal modded nasty inverted colors bumblebee

Sent via the Postal Service

Edit: I'll upload them tommorow... actually now later today for me... I'll put them on my media fire and I'll pm you the link. I suddenly got the urge for froyo!!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna flash them before I post them because they were in my recycle bin:rolleyes: so hopefully they aren't damaged. Bumblebee was my driver for so long... back in the good old froyo days of last year. I

Sent via the Postal Service

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha!!!! I'm running bumblebee... this thing is the best. I forgot how fast my phone used to be. :D after six months in my pcs recycle bin... idk why I didn't delete it, the rom still works. I gotta say curious, just five seconds on this thing and I'm thinking you and I should bring bumblebee back... only theme it so its not gross froyo looking.:p

Edit: I'm ditching ICS for froyo... wow. I'm going to try to theme this thing to look better. I cannot believe how fast this is.... holy crap. I'm uploading this and posting it incase anyone else gets the crave.

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I think I still have a rodimus file, maybe that can be fully imported slowly.

I never tried rodimus. Bumblebee performed well enough for me. Well I spose I better sleep before I gotta wake up to go to school in five hours :yawwn: they'll be uploaded at 9:15 AM Eastern time... :p

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You can use Themeteam themes on it.

And please, don't go posting it all over, all you will do is cause a whole bunch of posts saying "HELP! Why is my screen blank?!"

Reactions: anthonycr

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza