Anyone have copy of Bumblebee rom?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
You can use Themeteam themes on it.

And please, don't go posting it all over, all you will do is cause a whole bunch of posts saying "HELP! Why is my screen blank?!"

Oh yeah I forgot... stupid screen incompatibility. I'll just pm it to noob. I assume he'll figure out how to flash it to his new OV.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Know that you put yourself at risk doing this with the possibility of getting a black screen on newer phones.

Errr... Point of order? If you flash Bumblebee R0M, and then the anykernel IMMEDIATELY after you can use the R0M (sans kernel) on the newer phones. This was what I was doing for a while until I got on the BACKside R0M.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Errr... Point of order? If you flash Bumblebee R0M, and then the anykernel IMMEDIATELY after you can use the R0M (sans kernel) on the newer phones. This was what I was doing for a while until I got on the BACKside R0M.

Idk I have the old OV...

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Is there a working link to that kernel?

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, so if I replace this in the BB 2.4 zip should I post the thing up since it will work with all phones?

just wanted to say that i'm really looking forward to what you come up with. i've always said i won't go back to Froyo, but i may be inspired to if you come up with something cool! :)

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, so if I replace this in the BB 2.4 zip should I post the thing up since it will work with all phones?

Honestly I would say no. The original dev hasnt supported it in forever. Its good practice to offer some sort of support if you post this kind of thing.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I would say no. The original dev hasnt supported it in forever. Its good practice to offer some sort of support if you post this kind of thing.

I guess I'll just let people download it on a "PM me at your own risk" basis.

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the copy of BB. I wanted to compare performance and battery life to Harmonia 1.7. Performance is pretty much the same and battery life is slightly improved.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah bumblebee is awesome. Its buttery smooth with insane battery life. When I run it my phone never heats up for some reason.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar