Any chance that someone of this great forum would possible incorporate Gingerbread's audio tweaks /DSP Manager, to a 2.2 ROM? Or can it not be done? If so, I would love you forever. Anyways, is there maybe a modified zip file I could possible flash? Any help or point in the right direction would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    03-26-2012 03:59 PM
    DSP Manager requires audio drivers that aren't compatible with 2.2. If it's for music, try using PowerAmp, it's a really good player with a built in EQ.
    03-26-2012 04:31 PM
    DSP Manager requires audio drivers that aren't compatible with 2.2. If it's for music, try using PowerAmp, it's a really good player with a built in EQ.
    What are you talking about? Cyanogenmod 6 had dsp manager
    03-26-2012 05:01 PM
    That has been the answer given to me by those much smarter than I am who are in the know, it was the answer I was given when asking about DSPManager in Froyo.
    03-26-2012 05:39 PM
    Instead of debating, why doesn't somebody on froyo just try to install dsp manager for us
    03-26-2012 05:43 PM
    We've never had a working CM6 rom for the OV and I doubt DSP manager will run on something other than CM.
    03-26-2012 06:22 PM
    We've never had a working CM6 rom for the OV and I doubt DSP manager will run on something other than CM.
    Yeah. They were implying there was no dsp manager for froyo. Its a cm only app as far as I know. And it was in the froyo version of cm.
    I wonder if I could build cm6 for the ov.....
    03-26-2012 06:50 PM
    I wonder if I could build cm6 for the ov.....
    From my understanding it wouldn't be difficult at all..
    03-26-2012 06:59 PM
    From my understanding it wouldn't be difficult at all..
    I was thinking about doing that tonight but something got in the way and im really pissed right now, so im not going to because ill get an error and throw my computer across the room.
    03-26-2012 07:06 PM
    Possible? yes.
    Mark, who made Rodimus, made an early, non-running port of it a long time ago.

I think the bigger question though is, why?
    Is anyone going to use it? If they do, do you want to be stuck maintaining it and working out all of the bugs?
    03-26-2012 07:24 PM
    Possible? yes.

Is anyone going to use it? If they do, do you want to be stuck maintaining it and working out all of the bugs?
    My question exactly.
    Not many people run froyo anymore.
    03-26-2012 07:25 PM
    My question exactly.
    Not many people run froyo anymore.
    I think you would be surprised at how many are still running old roms, but the numbers are fading.

On the other hand, there are a lot still using Harmonia 1.

I have no idea what other peoples downloads number, I would imagine Jerry gets more due to publicity (from being on other forums), but Harmonia 1.7 matches Harmonia 2.03 for downloads (about 1800 each). Granted 1.7 is older, but it's still a significant number and is still climbing.

I could release Harmonia 1.8 tonight and have 300 downloads by this time tomorrow. More as word spread (I only post releases here).
    03-26-2012 07:36 PM
    Possible? yes.

For fun. that's why most of my roms are made.
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    03-26-2012 07:40 PM
    I still prefer Froyo, for what ever reason, I'd love to see a CM 6 port I could help someone test or something, or I could try my hand at it. My phone really likes Froyo too, I get better battery life, it's faster, more responsive, boots and shuts down faster. It's just missing a few things from a I.H.O ROM'S.
    03-26-2012 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD