OptimusV Bricked... help!!

Mechele74

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I reviewed all the other threads I could find out there in regards to the VM670 and no luck. This is what I did.
I was changing ROMS on both my Optimus V's and one had a low battery... I put the wrong one on charge :( I did a complete wipe using CWM and left the phones sitting in CWM while I was looking online for a stable MIUI release to put on them. The battery went dead on one of them, because I charged the wrong one by accident.
Now it won't turn on unless plugged in and only goes to the blue screen. I cannot boot into CWM. I can boot into emergency mode. I tried to download sdk and romtools but cannot figure out how to make it work right. The KDZ option isn't valid for the V's from what I found on the subject.
Hope someone can help me figure it out! I did it when I first bought it, I did a factory wipe, but I figured out how to unbrick it, but unfortunately I don't remember what I did :( Thank you in advance for any and all help!
Mechele

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you try to just leave it on the charger for an hour or so and thrn take it off and try to boot into recovery. That is what I would do.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I always thought of that as a soft brick since you can still get into recovery.

Done all that, minus fast boot a few dozen times.

Mechele74

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Left on charger... didn't work.
Not sure if soft brick, because cannot get into recovery now... just blue screen.
Going to try the xda flash image link now... wish me luck!!!
Thanks for all the ideas, will let you know if this one works!
Mechele

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze