No matter what I do, the phone reboots. Twice in 2 minutes, on Harmonia 1.7. And more on Iho.

I tried every overclock interactive. Currently 320 - 729 and still reboots. :banghead:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    03-28-2012 01:06 PM
    List the exact steps you take when flashing a new ROM.
    03-28-2012 01:09 PM
    Now, I'm using the full wipe by Leslieann. All it does is reboot and freeze. Even if I don't touch the overclock

03-28-2012 01:15 PM
    Flash it back to stock and send that sucker back.
    03-28-2012 01:23 PM
    I've had the same problem with refub phones. I tried iho harmonia 1.7 and reboots like crazy. So I use quattrimus with no prob.

03-28-2012 01:55 PM
    Sounds like that system ROM is "F'ed", and it there are bad sectors on the internal storage.
    03-28-2012 02:19 PM
    Flash it back to stock and send that sucker back.
    Maybe I'll try that. Hopefully I still have warranty
    I've had the same problem with refub phones. I tried iho harmonia 1.7 and reboots like crazy. So I use quattrimus with no prob.

I'll try that too.
    Sounds like that system ROM is "F'ed", and it there are bad sectors on the internal storage.
    What exactly do you mean?
    03-28-2012 02:24 PM
    Try to pull your memory card and run whitout it or try a different memory card to see if that helps. My wife's phone kept rebooting and I tried a few things with no cake and finally changed memory card and it stopped rebooting.
    03-28-2012 02:25 PM
    The Flash memory were the ROM is stored could have bad sectors and the data in those sectors is corrupted causing your problem.
    03-28-2012 03:05 PM
    The Flash memory were the ROM is stored could have bad sectors and the data in those sectors is corrupted causing your problem.
    LeslieAnn talks a lot about how bad the flash memory is inside the Optimus. Could a 2-3x wipe of everything take care of that or is it straight-up a hardware issue?
    03-28-2012 03:32 PM
    It's a hardware issue.
    LG lowered the quality of the system memory on the newer phones.
    03-28-2012 03:46 PM
    @ curiousnoob-- turn your max down to 600... :-)
    03-28-2012 04:37 PM
    When its on 600, the phone freezes then reboots....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    03-28-2012 04:52 PM
    Your phone apparently has been cross country so to speak with everything you been doing and trying. I gave you mad props for doing this, no disrespect but do you are you eventually trying to be a dev or something ?
    03-28-2012 05:35 PM
    Sooner or later I plan to give some stuff.

Only problem is that the computer I'm gonna use for building, it's a desktop and I use a wifi piece, but it's only works with windows.
    03-28-2012 06:06 PM
    Sooner or later I plan to give some stuff.

Only problem is that the computer I'm gonna use for building, it's a desktop and I use a wifi piece, but it's only works with windows.
    Dude, I'm in the same boat with the computer thing. I only have my dads desktop to work on, but I just got all the sdks and environments and stuff set up so I can code apps now. It was a heck of a lot of work. I can bet it would be so much easier in Linux but I'm not about to partition someone else's hard drive when I'm a programming noob myself

Sent via the Postal Service
    03-28-2012 06:30 PM
    You can always turn to me for computers. I'm good with it.
    It's my future plans.
    03-28-2012 06:33 PM
    Dude, I'm in the same boat with the computer thing. I only have my dads desktop to work on, but I just got all the sdks and environments and stuff set up so I can code apps now. It was a heck of a lot of work. I can bet it would be so much easier in Linux but I'm not about to partition someone else's hard drive when I'm a programming noob myself

Use an external drive
    03-28-2012 06:33 PM

You havve no idea how much easier it is to do simple things like ADB on Linux. My computer builds a ROM in about 10-20 minutes, but that is not including the hours just debugging, boot loops, no booting pass the LG logo.
    03-28-2012 06:42 PM
    You can always turn to me for computers. I'm good with it.
    It's my future plans.
    Yeah I'm hoping to do stuff with computers on the side... I've had to learn Java and C++ for my engineering program, so I want to code apps its mad fun and nerdy

03-28-2012 06:46 PM
    Yeah I'm hoping to do stuff with computers on the side... I've had to learn Java and C++ for my engineering program, so I want to code apps its mad fun and nerdy

C++ sucks, now Java is the fun nerdy s**t right there
    03-28-2012 06:59 PM
    C++ sucks, now Java is the fun nerdy s**t right there
    Nuhhhuhhh, Java sucks. C++ is so much simpler I took Java before c++ and I like c++ better although I admittedly have limited xp

03-28-2012 07:59 PM
    I'm calling Virgin Mobile...... I'm pissed. D:
    03-28-2012 08:42 PM
    I'm calling Virgin Mobile...... I'm pissed. D:
    Choose your words wisely. If you give any indication of being rooted I have a feeling you will get shot down. I'm sure you know this just dont let your frustrations influence your wording.
    bornagainpenguin likes this.
    03-29-2012 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD