My Optimus V Can go up to 806 mhz but when i turn off the screen it reboots and it does this for alll leveles until 600 then its stable but i waana know if its the cpu only able to go to 600 or maybe i flashed something wrong thats why it stable until i turn off the screen and i got the new optimus v which sux :/
    03-28-2012 08:17 PM
    its overclocked too high that's why it does that

Thank me if I helped
    03-28-2012 09:14 PM
    Same here. 600 is stable for me, but everything else gets random reboots. I'm thinking of moving on to the Triumph now.......
    03-28-2012 09:15 PM
    Just the luck of the draw. All processors aren't exactly the same, and so some are more/less powerful than others. :\
    03-28-2012 09:22 PM
    Keep in mind, he said 600.

All OV's should be able to handle that.

2.2.2 - Lower Speed
    2.2.1 - Faster Speed
    03-28-2012 09:25 PM
    where can i get the new optimus v stock rom ?
    03-28-2012 09:33 PM
    Keep in mind, he said 600.

All OV's should be able to handle that.

2.2.2 - Lower Speed
    2.2.1 - Faster Speed
    He said 600MHz was stable though, not unstable.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-28-2012 09:33 PM
    He said 600MHz was stable though, not unstable.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Stable untill he turns off the screen.

I have the same problem, so I just heighten the minimum to 480 - 600 on demand.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    03-28-2012 11:19 PM
    Stable untill he turns off the screen.

I have the same problem, so I just heighten the minimum to 480 - 600 on demand.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    it does this for alll leveles until 600 then its stable
    Regarding your issues. Have you wiped the sd card, factory reset in recovery flashed a new rom and unmounted and removed the sdcard while in recovery and rebooted the phone?

Try this you might be surprised at what happens. Leave the sdcard out for a hour minimum and ideally for three hours. Use your phone like normal only careful with things that need to save to the sdcard. After the time period has passed power off the phone insert sd card. Goto terminal and fix permissions. Run that and reboot the device. Let it sit untouched for 15 minutes. Unlock screen and reboot.

Now try to overclock the phone. The reason for all this is to get rid of gremlins and possible user induced bugs. It might seem like over kill but if it works then it was worth it. If not call VM and tell them your phone is extremely laggy and giving reboots.
    03-29-2012 04:25 AM
    My ov is running min cpu-480, max cpu-825 interactiveX governor with no prob.Rom Bs- iho 7.2

tappin',talkin' from my ov
    04-01-2012 08:43 PM
    Regarding your issues. Have you wiped the sd card, factory reset in recovery flashed a new rom and unmounted and removed the sdcard while in recovery and rebooted the phone?

Try this you might be surprised at what happens. Leave the sdcard out for a hour minimum and ideally for three hours. Use your phone like normal only careful with things that need to save to the sdcard. After the time period has passed power off the phone insert sd card and boot into recovery. Goto advanced then fix permissions. Run that and reboot the device. Let it sit untouched for 15 minutes. Unlock screen and reboot.

Now try to overclock the phone. The reason for all this is to get rid of gremlins and possible user induced bugs. It might seem like over kill but if it works then it was worth it. If not call VM and tell them your phone is extremely laggy and giving reboots.
    just curious about wiping the sd card - do you mean manually erase it, or do that in custom recovery? If I do it in recovery will I loose all my pictures?
    04-03-2012 02:26 PM
    just curious about wiping the sd card - do you mean manually erase it, or do that in custom recovery? If I do it in recovery will I loose all my pictures?
    Back your pictures up. Its the DCIM folder in ur sdcard. Or back everything up to your computer

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Dave Begue likes this.
    04-03-2012 02:36 PM
    make a backup of your entire sd card to your pc... when thats done, make a nandroid backup on recovery... ( just to be safe)... then do full wipe ( including delvik) and format (including sd card)... then pull sd from phone (while in recovery) and copy your sd file from pc back to your sd card... place sd back in phone (still in recovery) and mount if needed... reflash rom/gapps/reboot... :-)
    04-03-2012 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD