Before anyone asks or gripes, I've asked about this in Gannon's MIUI thread, but with no response.

So anyway, the title pretty much says it all- every time I try to USB connect on MIUI GB the phone force reboots. It does this on the stock clock settings. Does anyone have any ideas? I really like the ROM, but it's this issue (that I've had on multiple builds) that's keeping me from using it.
    04-03-2012 10:51 PM
    Before anyone asks or gripes, I've asked about this in Gannon's MIUI thread, but with no response.

So anyway, the title pretty much says it all- every time I try to USB connect on MIUI GB the phone force reboots. It does this on the stock clock settings. Does anyone have any ideas? I really like the ROM, but it's this issue (that I've had on multiple builds) that's keeping me from using it.
    Maybe try turning on/off USB debugging?
    04-03-2012 10:58 PM
    It might just be a bug, I also had FC reboot on 3/29 when I was trying to unmount the SD card! From settings, but please remember that this is a port ( on it way to a complete rom for the OV thanks to gannon)
    04-03-2012 11:08 PM
    It might just be a bug, I also had FC reboot on 3/29 when I was trying to unmount the SD card! From settings, but please remember that this is a port ( on it way to a complete rom for the OV thanks to gannon)
    I realize it's a port, and Gannon has done a fantastic job with it. However, this is an issue only I seem to be having.

Maybe try turning on/off USB debugging?
    Eh, I didn't even think of that. I'll try that and report back later.
    04-03-2012 11:43 PM
    Hi! i had the same problem too.. the problem was the USBdebug! thanks!
    LG p990 (optimus 2x) with MIUI 2.3.7
    08-03-2012 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD