Could not find repository inferiorhumanorgans/android_vendor_lge
    I think it's still

git clone git://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/vendor_lge_thunderc.git
    JerryScript likes this.
    04-13-2012 03:10 AM
    Oops, thanks for catching the typo!
    04-13-2012 05:41 AM
    I just like watching it move a long is haha
    Well then just rewrite the scripts so they don't output anything on the screen

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-13-2012 06:37 AM
    Thanks to nijel's suggestion, and persistence, I've worked most of the bugs out of the auto-install process. Cleaned up the code a bunch, and shaved a minute or two off the process. Should have everything ready early next week.

Note- it won't be the BacksideUpdater anymore, it's going to become the OVUpdater, with support for multiple ROMs
    (providing any other devs want to make use of it )
    04-13-2012 06:54 AM
    Thanks to nijel's suggestion, and persistence, I've worked most of the bugs out of the auto-install process. Cleaned up the code a bunch, and shaved a minute or two off the process. Should have everything ready early next week.

Note- it won't be the BacksideUpdater anymore, it's going to become the OVUpdater, with support for multiple ROMs
    (providing any other devs want to make use of it )
    Very cool this just keeps sounding better and better

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-15-2012 03:41 PM
    hi can you please tell me what to do to flash a different recovery using mobile's terminal. I am in the stuck and at this stage of CWM
    11-05-2015 10:11 PM
    hi can you please tell me what to do to flash a different recovery using mobile's terminal. I am in the stuck and at this stage of CWM
    you'll have to either get a flashable zip recovery onto the sd card without using the phone, or use ADB to push a recovery.img and flash_image recovery recovery.img, or push a flashable zip recovery with ADB. the flashables can be installed using the existing recovery which is a tad easier than using ADB.
    11-06-2015 12:12 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD