03-01-2014 09:24 PM
193 ... 45678
tools
    When you long press on something in a file manager the text is white against the white background. Othrr than that I really like the theme. Great job

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Try redownloading the theme. I saw that the other day when I first uploaded it so I fixed it (or at least I think I did) and uploaded it again. Thanks for reporting that, I think that you might have gotten the bad version though. Try the one there now and see if that fixes it.
    04-29-2012 08:03 PM
    OP updated. I've added five more themes... all thanks goes to brotherswing for these. Thank him by visiting his website where the screenshots are located (link in op). Enjoy.
    brotherswing likes this.
    04-30-2012 02:27 PM
    OP updated. I've added five more themes... all thanks goes to brotherswing for these. Thank him by visiting his website where the screenshots are located (link in op). Enjoy.
    Anthony you really are a great dev in the making. I see more of a themer and one who works with xmls and what not but you could have the potential to be as good as any themer as you seem to know exactly what you're doing at all times.
    Keep up the awesome work!
    anthonycr likes this.
    04-30-2012 02:41 PM
    Anthony you really are a great dev in the making. I see more of a themer and one who works with xmls and what not but you could have the potential to be as good as any themer as you seem to know exactly what you're doing at all times.
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Thanks gannon. I'm mostly stuck with theming until I get a laptop to build on so for now I'm making themes, right now I'm working on a cm7 theme that I hope to publish in the market. Like you said... more of a themer. Thanks for the encouraging word.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-30-2012 02:55 PM
    For the record, I like your themes as well. I doubt I'll ever use anything but Quicksilver on my own phone, but I had one of my buddies here in town install Bumblebee Ignition. It most closely matched what he wanted, and he's a happy little camper now! Keep up the good work!
    anthonycr likes this.
    04-30-2012 05:26 PM
    can this rom swipe away notifications and long press back button to kill apps?
    05-01-2012 10:46 AM
    can this rom swipe away notifications and long press back button to kill apps?
    Sorry no. Thats a cm7 feature.
    Frank Hollander likes this.
    05-01-2012 11:04 AM
    I noticed the notification bar icons get a little ugly on the GB theme. Did you just resize bigger images or did you use already made MDPI sized icons? I would suggest the latter if not to make it look better.
    05-06-2012 06:00 AM
    I noticed the notification bar icons get a little ugly on the GB theme. Did you just resize bigger images or did you use already made MDPI sized icons? I would suggest the latter if not to make it look better.
    I took the icons right out of the gingerbread framework so they are straight from the source. The only one that is resized is the signal bar icons, which I truthfully could have done a little better with. They other ones however are unmodified from the gingerbread theme work - here's the kicker though - froyo doesn't support transparency in the status bar and Gb icons are full of transparency so the transparency is changed into an equivalent color, detracting from the accuracy of the icon (notice that froyo icons are ALL huge solid squares).

Thanks for seeing something, I'll check into it and see if something can't be done to improve it. I assume you mean the icons in general and not just certain ones.
    Badboytoast likes this.
    05-06-2012 06:23 AM
    Well I noticed in particular the Talk icon looked a little garbled. I tried transitioning an existing GB theme from the GSM Optimus from XDA many months ago, which worked rather well sans the checkboxes and the signal icon. Just something I noticed.

Secondly, using picasticks kernel, perhaps it could be patched for the TWS bug if not already if you have the source and stuff for compiling. Not too sure if pica has it patched though. also gives the opportunity to use some performance tweaks like tvall does and apply it there.

Just stuff to enhance.
    05-06-2012 11:45 PM
    just wanted to give a big thank you for reviving this rom. after i lost my stock backup yesterday,it was either flash the new zv9 update to get back stock which i really didnt want to do. or use bumblebee as my stock replacement. as you can see ive opted for bumblebee,i want no part of zv9. also a big thanks to you and brotherswing for the flashable themes that give froyo a little style. :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    brotherswing likes this.
    05-11-2012 07:03 AM
    major neede thread eveival am playing wih other roms for fun tghis one is my crrent one
    06-06-2012 02:07 AM
    does this work with ZV9 update, harmonia 1.8 kept crashing
    06-06-2012 03:45 AM
    Vz9 and Froyo don't play nice from what I hear

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-06-2012 04:57 AM
    It isn't froyo, it's the kernel. If you flash a newer kernel like bobz or mgr666's, you'll be fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-06-2012 06:19 AM
    It should work for zv9, but there's always a chance it won't.

If anyone flashes it and gets a black screen, flash again because the newer OVs don't like getting flashed.

I was working on a zv9 based update, with a little more updated look, but that hit a dead end with a kernel problem. Earthnfire was working on a kernel slowly, so I can get out one more update to this before people consider it too old to run
    brotherswing and Badboytoast like this.
    06-06-2012 06:51 AM
    I just added a new theme to the OP... ICS for Froyo. Please use the Holo Launcher with the theme.
    Badboytoast likes this.
    06-22-2012 10:57 AM
    Hey Anthony, I just noticed your link to DHoT points to the old site. :rolleyes:

thus he spake.
    anthonycr likes this.
    07-06-2012 09:53 PM
    Hey Anthony, I just noticed your link to DHoT points to the old site. :rolleyes:

thus he spake.
    He's gotta update that lol use link in my sig

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    brotherswing and anthonycr like this.
    07-06-2012 10:06 PM

thus he spake.
    Some how missed this.......... I don't know how. Anyway, better late than never... six days after you point it out.... :embarrased:
    07-13-2012 12:21 PM
    I'm just wondering if this ROM works with Link2SD using a FAT32 partition. Also, this ROM was recommended because it works with the Square card reader app. More specifically, the microphone portion of the headset jack. Is that still true?
    07-22-2012 03:25 PM
    I'm just wondering if this ROM works with Link2SD using a FAT32 partition. Also, this ROM was recommended because it works with the Square card reader app. More specifically, the microphone portion of the headset jack. Is that still true?
    it should work with link2SD, youll just have to add the script. and yes the square card reader should work.
    anthonycr, Badboytoast and KeithE like this.
    07-23-2012 04:20 AM
    it should work with link2SD, youll just have to add the script. and yes the square card reader should work.
    I'm having problems with Link2SD, trying to recreate the script. I keep getting an error message" Mount script cannot be created. mount:mounting /dev/block/vold/179:2 on /data/sdext2 failed: Invalid argument"

This message is displayed when I try to recreate the mount script for FAT32.
    My Square app and card reader are working fine.
    Update: I ended up reformatting my second partition and then re-linking my apps.
    07-23-2012 12:07 PM
    B
    U
    M
    P

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    anthonycr and jonny5449 like this.
    08-16-2012 06:25 PM
    B
    U
    M
    P