[ROM] Resurrected Bumblebee 2.2.1 + Themes

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Bumblebee Rom Resurrected - A Froyo Rom

Is this using the pica07remix kernel?

Maybe some other users can try it, but on my newer OpV's any froyo rom using this kernel will randomly reboot even at stock(600mhz) cpu speeds.

I've tried, harmonia and harmonious bumblebee using the pica07remix kernel at stock speeds. The phone still ends up randomly rebooting at points.

If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears, but so far only the GB roms work on my phone. Everything that uses the remix kernel reboots at some point. This sucks as I would much prefer to use Froyo, but I cant have a randomly rebooting phone.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Maybe some other users can try it, but on my newer OpV's any froyo rom using this kernel will randomly reboot even at stock(600mhz) cpu speeds.

I've tried, harmonia and harmonious bumblebee using the pica07remix kernel at stock speeds. The phone still ends up randomly rebooting at points.

If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears, but so far only the GB roms work on my phone. Everything that uses the remix kernel reboots at some point. This sucks as I would much prefer to use Froyo, but I cant have a randomly rebooting phone.

IHO GB ROMS also work better on my OV as well

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Yes it is. Thats weird because gb will randomly reboot my old ov...

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

I am probably in a very small minority, but I really want a froyo rom with a kernel that works with all the new OpV's. Sucks having to charge my phone if I use it heavily during the day(wake up at 5am).

Both of my new OpV's randomly reboot with the pica07remix kernel at stock clock speeds.

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Does this have the best battery life of all Froyo ROMs? I should just buy an extra battery..haha...

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I am probably in a very small minority, but I really want a froyo rom with a kernel that works with all the new OpV's. Sucks having to charge my phone if I use it heavily during the day(wake up at 5am).

Both of my new OpV's randomly reboot with the pica07remix kernel at stock clock speeds.

So... ummm... I just arbitrarily replaced the kernel with the gb kernel from backside, and wouldn't you know it, it booted and works. I'm tapatalkin from it right now. So if you are really desparate, you could try that.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So... ummm... I just arbitrarily replaced the kernel with the gb kernel from backside, and wouldn't you know it, it booted and works. I'm tapatalkin from it right now. So if you are really desparate, you could try that.

Lol I was just going to post that exact same thing. So.. Confirmed BobZhome's iho kernel does work on this rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol I was just going to post that exact same thing. So.. Confirmed BobZhome's iho kernel does work on this rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Yeah I was slightly shocked that it worked. Maybe I will replace the kernel with the Bobzhome kernel if I don't see any issues (which I haven't seen for the shirt time I've been running it).

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I was slightly shocked that it worked. Maybe I will replace the kernel with the Bobzhome kernel if I don't see any issues (which I haven't seen for the shirt time I've been running it).

i'm somewhat a flashaholic and decided to try it just for something to do.. i thought it might work tho because the iho kernel is still just a modified froyo kernel. we havent got a good .35 kernel yet for the ov and thats what gingerbread really should have.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
i'm somewhat a flashaholic and decided to try it just for something to do.. i thought it might work tho because the iho kernel is still just a modified froyo kernel. we havent got a good .35 kernel yet for the ov and thats what gingerbread really should have.

I was thinking along the same lines. The telling sign will be whether battery life is different with this kernel. I'm going to run it all tomorrow and test battery life.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

I merged the LG changes to the gingerbread kernel. It's on my github. But there's really not much motivation to use it since the froyo kernel works so well.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I merged the LG changes to the gingerbread kernel. It's on my github. But there's really not much motivation to use it since the froyo kernel works so well.

Would there be any advantages to using an actual gingerbread kernel on iho?

daddy4life09

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

i remember this rom was the best for a while when it comes to performance and battery life,theres was simply nothing that could come close to it besides harmonia back when it was originally released.....

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc