list of the top optimus v roms

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
That list is old,

As it is there are something like 12 different ROMS to choose from, most are very well supported, and as it is I'm liking my own ROM: it is by fare own of the faster ROMS in boot-up time.

A good place to start looking would be
here.

Agreed. Your OM ROM is my favorite ROM yet.

Sent from my LG Optimus V running OM_MLS v2.2.04-EXT using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
It's only been 7 months lol. This whole weekend was like "revival of the lost threads weekend" or something ha ha

come to the dark side

I have a theory. On the acf app, if you navigate to ov root, roms and hacks, and then click on root roms and hacks again you end up in the archived threads. Just a page or two in covers months. If you're not familiar with the app or current events on the forum, i could see how you might accidentally reply to an old ass thread.

It is funny, though.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I think your theory is flawed because you can't reply to an archived thread can you? I guess I've never tried but I thought that was the point of archiving

come to the dark side

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I think your theory is flawed because you can't reply to an archived thread can you? I guess I've never tried but I thought that was the point of archiving

come to the dark side

Damn, you're right. I guess people are just stumbling on them randomly. Just reading thru some of them, there's some funny stuff back there.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing people are just searching (which is good!) but not looking at dates of threads they enter (bad!), lol.

droidnoob89

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi, first time poster here, sorry if this is off topic but is there a good stable rom that has usb support for windows? i tried backside (newest version) but it seemed really unstable and kept rebooting and stuff, i then tried an earlier version and it worked great but no usb :( any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, first time poster here, sorry if this is off topic but is there a good stable rom that has usb support for windows? i tried backside (newest version) but it seemed really unstable and kept rebooting and stuff, i then tried an earlier version and it worked great but no usb :( any help would be much appreciated.

GingerSnap 2.3.8 has usb mass storage working just fine and is a real good ROM on it's own.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...gersnap-2-3-8-10-25-12-2-2-rebuilt-2-3-a.html

droidnoob89

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
thanks trying it now, I like it so far but usb isnt working (works when I plug it into my ps3) and iv restarted both my computer and the droid, any advice?

droidnoob89

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
pluged it into the usb port on my laptop, didnt work so i restarted both, fixed permissions through the terminal (put su first) and it still didnt work

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Did you ever actually turn on the usb mass storage after plugging it into your laptop? You know pull the notification drawer down tab the notification then tap the button to make Andy red? Does your laptop do anything when you plug it in? Did you install any drivers? Is USB debugging checked?

Because your "detailed" description had none of the details needed to make this work when everything is working so if you did what you said then the only reason this is not working is user error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae