list of the top optimus v roms

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
They all are right here. Just look, the "top two" are Harmonia 2 and backside iho. There's others like MIUI, and the ics ROM's that are still in alpha stage.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
That list is old,

As it is there are something like 12 different ROMS to choose from, most are very well supported, and as it is I'm liking my own ROM: it is by fare own of the faster ROMS in boot-up time.

A good place to start looking would be
here.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Start off with, " There are no top roms ".

The choice is yours, as each rom offers different features.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
All the IHO based ROMs have the advantage of being based on CyanogenMod code, so we benefit from an entire world of developers working on that code base. We each pull in changes from there, and make our own changes as well. For the purest CM currently available, try tvall's ROM, for the most basic CM currently available, try Harmonia2, for the most added functionality, try BACKside-IHO, for the most stability, try Mirage or BobZhome. For the cutting edge (meaning not everything works), try Qautrimus (ICS), MIUI, or AOKP.

There are a few new ROMs that appear to be excellent, but only time tells if they will be updated often (which I believe is the basis of your question). ;)

Reactions: blizard

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of IHO, as my OM ROM is the fastest I believe in boot-up it is not the cleanest looking. I'm in the works of rebuilding it, to clean it up and redo the app theme: my hope is that it well take the size done.

Decompiling apps and coding takes a while :p

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
ah... i see you chose BACKside... and that you have a blue theme... try this blue theme i made... im sure youll like it... this zip is flash only so make a backup>wipe cache>wipe delvik>flash zip>reboot>enjoy... :)

this theme is for BACKside04-01-2012... :)

Reactions: blizard

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
ah... i see you chose BACKside... and that you have a blue theme... try this blue theme i made... im sure youll like it... this zip is flash only so make a backup>wipe cache>wipe delvik>flash zip>reboot>enjoy... :)

this theme is for BACKside04-01-2012... :)

I appreciate it thanks this is my new theme

Reactions: clodfelterac

samlin168us

May 2, 2011
Visit site
For my choice
1) icsandwich2. 3.7 v2.
2) iho backside
3) tvall
Then ics cm9 and aokp just for play around.
:)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton