I have a rooted Optimus v. I flashed clockworkmod recovery then flashed a rom using rom manager. I checked both the wipe cache boxes, but like an ***** forgot to check the backup current rom box. Im not stupid and know that I shouldn't do the factory recovery. My phone is still usable, but I really miss the stock rom. Rom manager also gives me the force close issue when I go into "download rom". I want the stock rom back, and tried to get it back with a zip through rom manager, but it received an error and brought me to the recovery menu. What should I do now. I don't mind if I could get a stock rom that is slightly modified if one of u guys has one just lying around.

Thanks
    04-09-2012 01:31 PM
    ok im getting worried now. I can't get any other roms to install. I could really use some help. The current rom doesn't have the google play app, and when i try to put it on there, it says i need to add an account, so I click ok, then it crashes.
    04-09-2012 02:50 PM
    it seems I cant navigate the clockworkmod recovery. I can go up and down but no matter what I hit I cant select anything at all. Am I doing something wrong? I REALLY NEED HELP. I am loosing hope fast. When ever I try to flash anything it goes into recovery, and says sd card marker mismatch, make sure rom manager is this version blah blah.
    04-09-2012 03:10 PM
    I suggest going to the virgin site and download the new update. Follow the directions posted here in the modding section. And for the love of god STOP USING ROM MANAGER!
    riggerman and anthonycr like this.
    04-09-2012 04:19 PM
    haha yeah boy did I find that out. With some help from the other main android forum site, I got it all fixed flashed a good recovery using terminal and then flashed BACKside on there and I'm happy.
    04-09-2012 08:40 PM
    The ROMS that are listed for the OV on ROM Managers download are old, and were not uploaded with permission from the devs.
    04-09-2012 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD