I am using the KAK included with the V6 Supercharger scripts and noticed that the tcp_congestion_control would not change from westood to cubic. I did some digging and was able to find that only westwood and reno were included.

I am trying to find a way to implement the cubic algorithm into the kernel. Any ideas? Would cubic be better then westwood on the V?

Thanks
    04-11-2012 11:50 AM
    The TCP congestion control algorithms are config options. If your kernel was compiled without cubic, you need to compile a new kernel to get it.

As for which is better, I have no clue.
    04-12-2012 08:49 AM
    The TCP congestion control algorithms are config options. If your kernel was compiled without cubic, you need to compile a new kernel to get it.

As for which is better, I have no clue.
    Linux Tuning

Here is a link I found about it. I'm thinking there could be an easier way then compiling a new kernel.
    04-12-2012 09:10 AM
    Linux Tuning

Here is a link I found about it. I'm thinking there could be an easier way then compiling a new kernel.
    I wanted to mention that tvall's kernel he posted on the p500 Performance thread has the different tcp congestion controls implemented.
    04-12-2012 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD