Porting help.

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I contacted a guy if he could make me a deodexed version of the rom. I could make it myself, at the same time I can't because in order to make a rom deodexed you need to be able to mount your phone, I can't since my ability to mount the sd card is broken. So until I hear from that guy, I can't fix everything :/

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
*cough* I missed a couple of days because Legend was contacting other developers for insight, but here is your regularly scheduled bump declaring my interest continues unabated....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Yea this ios rom rocks! So far no bugs to report except for mms! This is awesome, please keep us updated!:cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I am always keeping my eye on this thread just stay on the low! But yes how's the rom looking/ update? And response from the guy you contacted :) thanks!

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Bump" just to show interest on this rom and just in case anyone reads this, this is the IOS Rom, everything that I can think of works except mms yes you can still text but no picture messages!

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Im confused.. but the one guys picture i quoted had a centerd clock and changed status bar.
I flashed the rom you posted and its no one in the settings :/
This is going to bug me soo much because i want the ios feel, and it to be balanced

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21