Porting help.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I like this a lot! I tried out ThatGuyLurkin's and I like it. Just a couple ui things. lots of stuff is still in chinese. I didn't know if that's being worked on, but this might help someone fix all that. I don't know what I'm doing, so I can't :( And then the only other hiccup I had was the fact that my phone has some weird writing in the background. I thought it was background, but it's still there when I pull up apps or my notification bar. I tried rebooting and when that didn't work, reflashing. here's a picture.

andrewnelson23-albums-lotr-theme-picture6274-screenshot-1339043575241.png

EDIT: I just found out that if I touch the letters, I can move them around??? what on earth.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh found out the weird little writing was a data monitor hahah just uninstalled it and the little numbers went away. Also, I uninstalled the ime. it got rid of the chinese keyboard. but since the play store doesn't work, i can't install a new keyboard :p hahah I'm gonna restore cold as ice. I can't wait til this is done!!! this looks so awesome :)

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Yse root explorer that was on there, delete all the Chinese apps.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Well the system seems to be set in chinese. whenever I would long press items in order to delete, it would give me chinese options. Also, without Google play working, it's a no-go. What's the problem with the Play store?