im becoming the next CuriousNoob! my v is being swapped

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
alright! just got off the phone with VM im getting my poor OV replaced the radio chip is dying after looking at a logcat so i called VM my new ov should be here sat (note how i said new not refurbished) so do i just do the VZ9 thing to go to bone stock?

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to order a new one myself. Hopefully my warranty didn't expire just yet. :p

Weirdest thing haplened today, VM sent me a message saying ' I did NOT return my phone...'.

I went to the post office and wrote the code on it...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
ive called so many times with h/w issues in my v they said if the next one fails ill get a free phone upgrade

and what happens if they dont see you sent it in the 14 someting or another days?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
<3 Virgin. I almost wish mine was broken so I could score a free Triumph, haha. Then again, they probably consider the Slider the "upgrade", which would be cool too, I guess

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
if development picks up for the slider ide upgrade

I doubt I'd enjoy it, I like the V because it can be pushed "beyond" what it is capable of. The Slider has the same proc as the V, but bumped to 800mhz, so it can't be pushed any further than it is.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I swapped mine a few weeks ago and i got an empty box with a return envelope. I called for 3 days straight and never go an answer on where it was so I finally called and raised a little Heck and they put me in another order for a new OV instead of a refurb.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
fglkfgb;ghjdfgnb;lkghugfbhljfhblkgjhbiklghldhjg;lxdhkl

forrob.png

so close BUT SO FAR

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
allright why am i not reciving texts nOW this was thw whole reason i got my ohone swapped..... everyone else is modded and this isnt a problom WHY ME

WakeUpC22

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm starting to really love virgin mobile. Once I actually had a hardware issue with my phone and they were totally on top of it before. Very cool.

Also, on an aside, I do untether and flash but frankly it's almost become brick proof so long as you do your duty and unbrick the thing. That said if you flash the radio and if you're unlucky you will get very friendly with KDM.... Kdm and I had a lot of bonding the past week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781