I'm working on rooting a phone, following the steps from http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ustom-rom.html, and have got as far as installing recovery image. Now, when I try to boot into recovery, I get a blue screen and the message in the title of this thread. If I pop the battery, the phone will boot up and work just fine. What am I doing wrong?
    This is the second phone I've rooted, and the first time I had no issues.
    04-14-2012 02:59 PM
    Did you delete your recovery? If it boots fine and you have root try to push a recovery via abd or the FlashGUI apk

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-14-2012 06:23 PM
    Where do I get these adb and FlashGUI apk
    06-26-2012 08:23 PM
    Where do I get these adb and FlashGUI apk
    adb is part of the Android SDK, and FlashGUI apk you can get for the Play Store. The info for adb is in the [HOW-TO] Simplified Root + Recovery + Custom ROM, guide.
    eviltwinbrutha likes this.
    06-26-2012 09:07 PM
    adb is part of the Android SDK, and FlashGUI apk you can get for the Play Store. The info for adb is in the [HOW-TO] Simplified Root + Recovery + Custom ROM, guide.
    The dev also has the app in his thread for free.....google flash image gui apk and you should be able to find it.
    eviltwinbrutha likes this.
    06-26-2012 09:28 PM
    The dev also has the app in his thread for free.....google flash image gui apk and you should be able to find it.
    I was just going to say that the dev gives the app away for free if you can find the topic. I found the link; here it is.
    sammyz and eviltwinbrutha like this.
    06-26-2012 10:21 PM
    OK, I'm lost. I rooted my vortex debloated it too. Everything fine until I call myself trying to flash a rom. Big oooops. Forgot to do a back up now Im stuck in fast boot... Help.
    budz4brains likes this.
    07-01-2012 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD