Been getting wayyy to much lagging, hanging, and freezing...and my android is light with only Few apps, no animations, etc...

Was rocking iho backside, but every day at least twice a day, I'd wake Fone up, and screen would freeze...lockscreen?

As of now, what is the most stable and functioning rom? Also would like to oc a bit.

Thanks

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-19-2012 06:56 AM
    Can't go wrong with the Inferior Human Organs. BobZHome is my favorite.
    https://sites.google.com/site/bobzhomeroms/vm670
    04-19-2012 07:00 AM
    Well your problems with backside or any of the iho roms is the ics rotation animations causing it to freeze up. They can be disabled in the cyanogen settings, but if you don't want to go back to iho, the froyo roms like harmonia 1 and bumblebee are extremely stable. Also, I don't know about harmonia 2 if it has any freezing, but I know that's known to he the most stable, fastest iho.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Sento likes this.
    04-19-2012 07:01 AM
    Tried harmonica but just takes me to a black screen...

Using backside again and disabled the screen animations...good so far..
    Its funny, on my v, only backside and the ids quat Roms seem to wwork, on my slider, only area works, mobster puts me in a boot loop.

Anyways, to y'all, what are the must have apps for v?
    got most I need through iho,
    But I love juice defender, tapatalk, and dolphin HD browser! Also adaway! Quicksettings!
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-19-2012 08:31 AM
    ics rotation technically freezes but you can slide right to unlock,press near bottom center to access app drawer,rotate any direction screen will start functioning again. or just turn off rotation lol
    04-19-2012 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD