Optimus V Gameloft Games

kakapopo

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone got any gameloft games to work on the Optimus v. i tried Nova 2, eternal Legacy, Hero of Spart, Asphalt 5, and Nova but none of these games worked except Nova witch was still unplayable because the screen size of the game was like 90x120.

I'm overclocked at 869 mghz performance and have chainfire 3d installed.

P.S. Don't redirect me to other threads because I looked at them all.

I pirated all these games because I couldn't find them in the market.

Last edited:

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
There are two main reasons why those games will not work and aren't on the market.
1.Our screen size is known as MDPI where games require a bigger screen named HDPI
2. Our processor is armV6 while the majority of great games need an armV7 processor.
Sorry.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Since you're not buying these games, try to find versions modded for ArmV6 processors. Besides that, not a lot I can tell you besides maybe trying the CM9 alpha, games seem to perform better on that than the IHO ROMs in my experience.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded and played real racing 2 without any problems. You can look around and find versions of these games modified to play on the arm 6

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Why would you want to play Gameloft games? Nothing but half-assed ripoffs of other titles. They're terrible and the company as a whole is just plain bad for the gaming industry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae