I came across this thread here - [Themed App] Google Search Widget, themed - [CDMA] Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki

But it doesn't appear to be designed for our phone/rom. Can this be used with jerry's IHO? How is it installed?

I really want the transparent search box with a white border like in ICS. ICS style search results would be nice as well.
    04-22-2012 01:10 AM
    You're looking at theming the ICS search widget on ICS. Not on GB/Froyo like you are looking for.

Plus, you have an Optimus V, you have a search key. The search bar is built into the launcher to compensate for a lack of a search key.
    04-22-2012 07:26 PM
    I still use the google search widget quite a bit. I see what you're saying about the themeing...but there's no way to get even the regular ICS google search on the IHO rom?
    04-23-2012 12:38 AM
    if you reailly want it just use quattrimus
    04-23-2012 01:04 AM
    I would if it was ready to be used as a daily driver...too many things not working on it yet.
    04-23-2012 01:12 AM
    Do some searching on XDA. I know theres some there.

The ICS theme by Kovdev on ADW themes google search as well.

Ill do some digging and ill share.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    colonelcack likes this.
    04-23-2012 01:28 AM
    Thanks curious.

I don't necessarily want to theme anything else...maybe though depending on how it looks/runs, butit seems like the themes usually slow everything down. really I just want the ics google search widget is all.
    04-23-2012 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD