Theme creating by request

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
@Demo - You're welcome!

@Chuck - Sure, I only built the site last week so it hasn't gotten up to speed yet, but your request thread will help push it in the right direction.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Im useing a theme called blumagic itz the most customized theme ive found i love it jus hate the icons. Is there anyway to change just the icons or just customize them

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, depending on your launcher. ADW EX, for example, will let you assign the icons from one theme and the dock from another. Also ADW (and Go, and probably a lot more) will let you assign icons individually as you wish.

Reactions: blizard

SickySticky

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to change the browzer search text color...... I've been at the styles for weeks....

puff, puff,...... just send'n smoke signal's

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I made a theme useing go launcher creator but it looks ty if I upload that could u make a theme chooser theme or jus better lol

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd be happy to make a theme chooser theme to match, if you'd care to share your work! If you post your theme with screen shots in the House of Treats forum I'll do the rest.
Houseoftreats.heliohost.org

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd be happy to make a theme chooser theme to match, if you'd care to share your work! If you post your theme with screen shots in the House of Treats forum I'll do the rest.
Houseoftreats.heliohost.org

Just a question brother... when you make cm7 themes, do you use uot or do you decompile them and then recompile them yourself?

I just want to know because I'm thinking of starting to make themes using the decompile method.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2