Theme creating by request

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks brotherswing.

Hopefully this isn't off topic... its theme related and I didn't want to make a whole thread about it.

Does anyone know which xml contains the color for the text circled in red in this picture?? On gb its white and in froyo its black and I can't figure out which xml to edit... I kno its probably a long shot but if anyone knows please tell me;)
425704ab-ca34-87dd.jpg

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
@anthonycr should be colors.xml, but I'm not sure where you specify the system look for colors.xml. I'm still teaching myself all this. :)
@blizzard Cool, looks a lot like something I have in mind for a new theme anyway! :D

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Reactions: anthonycr

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
@anthonycr should be colors.xml, but I'm not sure where you specify the system look for colors.xml. I'm still teaching myself all this. :)
@blizzard Cool, looks a lot like something I have in mind for a new theme anyway! :D

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Thanks brotherswing, I figured it out though, strangely enough it was located in @styles (who woulda thought). Anyway, I got the theme 100%

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

SickySticky

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
So I've looked thrown throughout the framework and the only references to the edit text color, search URL text, (dialog.widget)text and have implemented, but so far the theme dosent use the resources.....

Can anyone shed some light....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2