Nvm. Someone put my sd card on lock. Mod delete please.
    04-23-2012 02:48 PM
    Nvm. Someone put my sd card on lock. Mod delete please.
    Might I ask how you put your Micro SD on lock? One of my old ones recently did this and I can't figure it out.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-23-2012 06:22 PM
    Don't you put it in one of those bigger ones, slide to unlock then put it in the computer?
    04-23-2012 06:43 PM
    Might I ask how you put your Micro SD on lock? One of my old ones recently did this and I can't figure it out.

Well there's the little switch on the side like a hold button from an MP3 player. My brother switched it on thinking it was the camera's SDcard.
    kcls likes this.
    04-23-2012 07:07 PM
    Well there's the little switch on the side like a hold button from an MP3 player. My brother switched it on thinking it was the camera's SDcard.
    Oh I see. I tried to use an old one from my phone in my camera using an adapter but it told me it was locked, even though the switch on the adapter was set to unlocked. It must just be because the card was corrupted or wasn't formatted correctly. I thought there might have been a tiny switch on the micro SD I was missing Thanks!

04-23-2012 10:30 PM
    Oh I see. I tried to use an old one from my phone in my camera using an adapter but it told me it was locked, even though the switch on the adapter was set to unlocked. It must just be because the card was corrupted or wasn't formatted correctly. I thought there might have been a tiny switch on the micro SD I was missing Thanks!

No problemo good sir
    04-24-2012 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD