I just want to know if I can use go launcher as a system app. I'm on backside and already remove adw and replace with launcherpro just wondering if I can do the same with go launcher. Anyone know or should I just try it? What are the risks?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    04-24-2012 03:49 PM
    You can make any of the custom launchers a system app. All that does is move it to the system partition so it loads before other things.
    04-24-2012 04:09 PM
    IMO Go isn't stable or fast enough to use as a day to day launcher on an Optimus V. I've always preferred ADW EX, Zeam, and Nemus as they are much lighter launchers.
    04-24-2012 05:07 PM
    Go Launcher gets sluggish after some time on our V.

ADW EX is really good.

I feel out forum is getting flooded for one question. : )
    04-24-2012 05:19 PM
    i've used go launcher as a system app and had no troubles with it... used titanium backup to convert it to system app. did it cause i like go launcher and didnt care what other people thought of it since it works for me
    droidmyme likes this.
    04-24-2012 08:21 PM
    I just want to know if I can use go launcher as a system app. I'm on backside and already remove adw and replace with launcherpro just wondering if I can do the same with go launcher. Anyone know or should I just try it? What are the risks?

OP, if you figure out how to do this, can u PM me because I use GO Launcher and I would love it to be integrated... I am currently using Froyo, though

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-24-2012 08:25 PM
    I just used es file explorer to move the apk into the system/app folder it worked but lime others here have said it was sluggish at times so i removed it and then got weird force closes so i restored my nandroid. Have to try something else i guess.

04-25-2012 03:56 AM
    You can just use Titanium Backup to do it pretty easily.
    04-25-2012 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD