Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I got this a couple hours ago...
4c62d649-1f5b-0e46.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
That's IF you change phones. If you buy or have to replace your present phone then you give up your "grandfather" status. I read thru the info on the link. Follow that link and it will explain it to you. My husband's plan will only go up $5.00 by upgrading. He has the $40 plan. I have the $25 plan and mine will go up $10. I don't understand their math there but....

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Virgin Mobile offers good plans. I don't really call, because texting is all i do. Perfect for me. :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

they offer plenty of minutes...on their base phones. that's the gimmicky pricing scheme they put in place when sprint took charge. either you use a crap phone to get minutes or get higher end with no real minutes unless you pay $55 per month. there is no balance in their beyond talk bottom and mid tier plans at all and they made it that way. its an all or nothing approach. all they did when they set up the current pricing scheme is allow competition who they were throttling by the neck like a chicken,to catch up and become competitive. upgrading their systems isnt all that hurt their bottom line as of late. now if all you use vm for is a cheap data connection on a mobile device,you are doing great plus get a few talk minutes to boot. but those like myself who started with vm long before android ever came along think vm has become an internet provider more so than an all around phone provider.

Reactions: WakeUpC22

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish