Wondering if there was one with play store already updated. I keep having issues with the old one wanting to update to play store from market.
    04-25-2012 09:29 AM
    Your Google "market" account should do this automatically. There isn't a downloadable app listed for Google Play & our GAPPS hasn't changed for the OV. Try making sure you clear your search history before you hit the button My Apps. I don't know if it helps, but getting rid of old cached search data never hurts! You can also try going to Settings>Accounts & Sync and hit the button that says Background data. It will turn off. Give it a second or two then hit it again to turn it back on. You should see the sync icon appear on the home screen at the top. Then open up the market again. It should be version 3.5.16 or close to it. I know everything is easier to update when your Superuser binary is up to date. ( go to Superuser app & open. hit your menu key & choose preferences.scroll down till you see SU binary version (v3.0.3.2 is up to date) tap to update if needed. it will auto-run.)
    04-25-2012 12:37 PM
    Check my LeWa thread. I update gapps often.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    curtis1973 and Dave Begue like this.
    04-25-2012 03:29 PM
    The latest bundle of gapps can always be found here as well Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps
    04-25-2012 04:32 PM
    Thanks jawz101. I've been using the cyanogenmod wiki for my info as well as the gapps file posted on Backside IHO page. (my rom). I didn't know other info was available. I'll save it for the future. Thanks bud! :beer:
    04-25-2012 05:21 PM
    The latest bundle of gapps can always be found here as well Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps
    the latest gapps zip on that page is the one i have,always have to update from old market and it always is a pain to get it to update to play store. ill use the lewa version
    04-25-2012 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD