Flash 11 working for optimus v

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I've had it for a while and LOVE IT!!!!! it let me get rid of skyfire and now I can watch video on any site I go to without downloading, etc.........

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
How exactly does flash work for the optimus? I have it on my Intercept and videos run terribly, even with hardware acceleration.

Edit: This is still showing up as 10.3

Last edited:

skurtov

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
How exactly does flash work for the optimus? I have it on my Intercept and videos run terribly, even with hardware acceleration.

That's cause you have an intercept. That phone pales to the ov

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
That's cause you have an intercept. That phone pales to the ov

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Not exactly. Flash doesn't perform perfectly on our phones. Its due to ARM6.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Here's his words verbatim:
Thoughts on Flash

Surprisingly, I actually agree with most of it. Flash was great for its time(the 90's), but the 90's are over...

Agreed. People really need to look past the whole "apple vs android" thing for this one. I think Flash is still great for many desktop uses but for most of the things you would do on a phone HTML5 should be used as Flash was just not intended for phones.

Sean OGorman

May 13, 2011
Visit site
My thing is, while Flash sucks on phones (or really, in general), it's a dick move to decide that your customers are better off with a limited web experience instead.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
My thing is, while Flash sucks on phones (or really, in general), it's a dick move to decide that your customers are better off with a limited web experience instead.

...except by default you do have a "limited web experience" because you're directed to the mobile version of sites unless you install a different browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae