08-16-2012 01:49 AM
549 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Try to delete the all the -'s
    I am not going to sound rude but what would that have to do with anything?
    If that were the case then you technically wouldn't be able to flash a ton of files on my sdcard.
    Just sayin'
    04-28-2012 01:16 PM
    Anyone have a sucessful flash?? Sorry just trying to figure out if its your recovery or something.
    04-28-2012 01:23 PM
    Anyone have a sucessful flash?? Sorry just trying to figure out if its your recovery or something.
    I used bobzhome recovery. cwm 4.0.1.5 or something like that.
    It's the Vm670_NH img. That one. It's pretty universal but it might just be that it can't flash your altered Cold as Ice file.
    04-28-2012 01:28 PM
    Just flashed it myself. Flashed fine.
    04-28-2012 01:30 PM
    Maybe my phone just hates me. Wellp I'll just stick with Thaunknownartist's GB ics theme
    04-28-2012 01:35 PM
    This rom is so bause

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    04-28-2012 05:05 PM
    Well I was not aware of this rom for the other phone. After a few fixes it works awesome for me. I cannot use TDM's until the bluetooth works again. So i opted for alpha 6 of this rom and applied the 3g fix .
    04-28-2012 05:11 PM
    by the way i have CWMT Recovery v5.0.2.7-th7 recovery posted here on this forum the rom flashed with no issues at all. plus the old VM radio and Alpha 6 of this rom works perfect for me.
    04-28-2012 05:12 PM
    I'm posting from it

Sent from my VM670 using Taptalk 2
    04-28-2012 05:18 PM
    You guys are turning this into TDM's thread......

:Signature:
    chucksaysblah likes this.
    04-28-2012 06:07 PM
    You guys are turning this into TDM's thread......

:Signature:
    Nevermind i did it. I went into tdm's zip for alpha 9 and transferred the whole keylayout folder into my cold as ice system folder like n00b said on a different thread. So thanks for that n00b. If you want me to delete my irrelevant threads i will!
    04-28-2012 06:09 PM
    I really don't mean to be a jurk or anything.

It just irritates me to see that everybody started posting once ICS came out. Now that's all people talk about.... I understand that it's ' in ' right now, but why when ICS came out?
    04-28-2012 06:29 PM

It just irritates me to see that everybody started posting once ICS came out. Now that's all people talk about.... I understand that it's ' in ' right now, but why when ICS came out?
    Idk, but I fell in love with ics until you asked if anyone had a copy of the bumblebee rom and I remembered when there was a time when my phone ran smoother than anything. Since then I haven't been able to stand the bugginess of ics as it currently stands in alpha. Don't worry people will come to the same realization soon enough all the people running stable builds aren't vocal because there's nothing to complain about. But you're right there's been a huge jump in [pointless] activity.
    04-28-2012 06:43 PM
    Bumblebee is truly a speed demon.

Question, is the Froyo Camera better than Gingerbreads?(for our phones)
    04-28-2012 06:57 PM
    Bumblebee is truly a speed demon.

Question, is the Froyo Camera better than Gingerbreads?(for our phones)
    I do not know. I can tell you that that picture of the tree that I posted in the screenshots thread that I took in maine was taken on froyo. Its an amazing picture but that may have nothing to do with the camera itself. I really have no clue.
    04-28-2012 07:01 PM

I just so happen to have discovered this site and xda right in the middle of cm7 dev. So i am relatively new. I try not to be annoying sit back and flash what i can without asking too many n00b questions. Much props to all the devs that make this stuff in spite of the unappreciative crowd.
    04-28-2012 08:29 PM
    Not you. Your actually better than the others. The others just repost the same thing every page and spam it.
    chucksaysblah likes this.
    04-28-2012 08:32 PM
    So everything on this ROM pretty much works except for Bluetooth and Camcorder?
    04-28-2012 08:33 PM
    So everything on this ROM pretty much works except for Bluetooth and Camcorder?
    Um mm I believe that's what the op says. If you go back a few builds the Bluetooth still works. I think it is 4.04 that screwed the audio. Camera only works with the kernel fix and no preview or camcorder.

Hey n00b you think that kernal will work on the alpha 6 build i used of this rom?
    04-28-2012 09:43 PM
    Not necessarily. It's in the framework-res.apk/res/xml/eri.xml
    Replace that file with the one in TDMs ROM and you will be set.
    Worked like a charm. See once i get over my fear of completely messing everything up I actually can do things . Thanks again Gannon!
    04-28-2012 10:11 PM
    Idk, but I fell in love with ics until you asked if anyone had a copy of the bumblebee rom and I remembered when there was a time when my phone ran smoother than anything. Since then I haven't been able to stand the bugginess of ics as it currently stands in alpha. Don't worry people will come to the same realization soon enough all the people running stable builds aren't vocal because there's nothing to complain about. But you're right there's been a huge jump in [pointless] activity.
    Yeah I'm surprised at the number of people willing to put up with the issues. I expected it would just be a few. And then Bluetooth broke, and they still use it. I'm getting tired of putting up with the issues and I'm the dev.
    chucksaysblah and RT78 like this.
    04-28-2012 10:25 PM
    Yeah I'm surprised at the number of people willing to put up with the issues. I expected it would just be a few. And then Bluetooth broke, and they still use it. I'm getting tired of putting up with the issues and I'm the dev.

Bluetooth was the deal breaker lol. I have rolled back to a older version of this rom until AOKP is fixed . That way i get my ics fix and i won't bug you with the is the bluetooth issue fixed yet?
    04-28-2012 10:39 PM
    ....Bluetooth broke?
    04-28-2012 11:36 PM
    ....Bluetooth broke?
    Yeah. Or more precisely audio out for external devices broke. For some reason the update to 4.0.4 required switching from compat audio to native and that broke things.
    04-29-2012 12:45 AM
    Yeah. Or more precisely audio out for external devices broke. For some reason the update to 4.0.4 required switching from compat audio to native and that broke things.
    Oh.. well I've only used Bluetooth for audio once (that was an awesome rental car..), and that was with a different device
    sellers86 likes this.
    04-29-2012 12:52 AM
549 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD