Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have a sucessful flash?? Sorry just trying to figure out if its your recovery or something.

I used bobzhome recovery. cwm 4.0.1.5 or something like that.
It's the Vm670_NH img. That one. It's pretty universal but it might just be that it can't flash your altered Cold as Ice file.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I was not aware of this rom for the other phone. After a few fixes it works awesome for me. I cannot use TDM's until the bluetooth works again. So i opted for alpha 6 of this rom and applied the 3g fix .

Last edited:

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
by the way i have CWMT Recovery v5.0.2.7-th7 recovery posted here on this forum the rom flashed with no issues at all. plus the old VM radio and Alpha 6 of this rom works perfect for me.

Last edited:

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
You guys are turning this into TDM's thread......

:Signature:

Nevermind i did it. I went into tdm's zip for alpha 9 and transferred the whole keylayout folder into my cold as ice system folder like n00b said on a different thread. So thanks for that n00b. If you want me to delete my irrelevant threads i will!

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I really don't mean to be a jurk or anything.

It just irritates me to see that everybody started posting once ICS came out. Now that's all people talk about.... I understand that it's ' in ' right now, but why when ICS came out?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

It just irritates me to see that everybody started posting once ICS came out. Now that's all people talk about.... I understand that it's ' in ' right now, but why when ICS came out?

Idk, but I fell in love with ics until you asked if anyone had a copy of the bumblebee rom and I remembered when there was a time when my phone ran smoother than anything. Since then I haven't been able to stand the bugginess of ics as it currently stands in alpha. Don't worry people will come to the same realization soon enough;) all the people running stable builds aren't vocal because there's nothing to complain about. But you're right there's been a huge jump in [pointless] activity.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Bumblebee is truly a speed demon.

Question, is the Froyo Camera better than Gingerbreads?(for our phones)

I do not know. I can tell you that that picture of the tree that I posted in the screenshots thread that I took in maine was taken on froyo. Its an amazing picture but that may have nothing to do with the camera itself. I really have no clue.

Reactions: CuriousNoob

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I just so happen to have discovered this site and xda right in the middle of cm7 dev. So i am relatively new. I try not to be annoying sit back and flash what i can without asking too many n00b questions. Much props to all the devs that make this stuff in spite of the unappreciative crowd.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
So everything on this ROM pretty much works except for Bluetooth and Camcorder?

Um mm I believe that's what the op says. If you go back a few builds the Bluetooth still works. I think it is 4.04 that screwed the audio. Camera only works with the kernel fix and no preview or camcorder.

Hey n00b you think that kernal will work on the alpha 6 build i used of this rom?