Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one running ZV9 on these ICS ROMs? I wonder if that's relevant at all?

I'm running ZV9 too. But I haven't tried CAI yet. I had such fun with TDM's alpha 7 that I was holding out for 9 after 8 was released (and had some serious regressions) and now that 10 is on the horizon I'm thinking I shouldn't have waited.

So, now I need to trace through all the posts to find the links to the CAI that is patched to work with the OV. :-[

On top of that my handset hasn't been activated yet so the Z9 baseband isn't likely to be a factor anyway. :-!

jcaruso0725

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Working perfect on mine. A couple of slow moments nothing too bad though. I'm using alpha 10 and have camera preview, data, mms etc.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
So is everyone really digging running this OS ROM on the V. When I flashed it the performance was not equivalent to that of quattrimus (stutters and such, black screen on wake). It seemed to be lacking. I guess the real deciding factor is if you want a working camera or not?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
So is everyone really digging running this OS ROM on the V. When I flashed it the performance was not equivalent to that of quattrimus (stutters and such, black screen on wake). It seemed to be lacking. I guess the real deciding factor is if you want a working camera or not?

Did you flash the HydroKernel? I'm experiencing none of those issues.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
CAI force rebooted on me 4 times in a sitting of like 25 minutes. I think it may have been Hydrokernel now that I think about it as HK is overclock enabled...
Might have been too much for my phone specifically.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet