Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm it works on 10G

Is this the original fix posted here or is there a new one that needs to be used? The one I have is no longer available for download so I'm wondering if I need a new one because of that...well that and the name...

Code:
cm9.a6.homekeyfix-1.zip

That's the one I have. The a6 part is what makes me nervous. I would think that would refer to an alpha version 6 unless someone can point me to something that says otherwise. Meanwhile I'm downloading the rest of the updated file now...

--bornagainpenguin

JacobK

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Is this the original fix posted here or is there a new one that needs to be used? The one I have is no longer available for download so I'm wondering if I need a new one because of that...well that and the name...

Code:
cm9.a6.homekeyfix-1.zip

That's the one I have. The a6 part is what makes me nervous. I would think that would refer to an alpha version 6 unless someone can point me to something that says otherwise. Meanwhile I'm downloading the rest of the updated file now...

--bornagainpenguin

Here's the newest one, it's working for me with 10G:
cm9.a10.vmfix1.zip

From here, : http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...70-5-6-zvd-basesband-alpha10.html#post1612822

Last edited:

puffen619

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site

Code:
cm9.a6.homekeyfix-1.zip

--bornagainpenguin

Yeah that one is outdated, you should check the cold as ice thread more often for updates. Everything is there in the OP and yes use the fix that was posted, it should work.

Reactions: bornagainpenguin

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

Yeah that one is outdated, you should check the cold as ice thread more often for updates. Everything is there in the OP and yes use the fix that was posted, it should work.

Thanks guys. I swear I must've looked right it and still missed it. :eek:

--bornagainpenguin

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with Link2SD? Or is this supposed to automatically bind any apks like TDM's version? Because it's just not happening for me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This ICS ROM is really just amazing. i fell in love with ICS all over again.

I cannot believe the progress this ROM has been through. Mostly all experimental. Its not like you can just copy code and hope someone fixed it.. WOW. Haven't tried the latest update though...Ill try it and see if i can replicate that issue. Keep up the good ROM work!

Raizo Uchiha

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
using cold as ice cm9 10g standard flash with gapps nd vm patch on zvd9 radio rom is hauling ass working wifi nd camera checking video. THANKS KRAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of switching back to IHO, only because I just got an LG myTouch 4G and it has a CM9 nightly build with all the latest stuff, and everything seems damn near perfect on here.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech