Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

Nonnef

May 20, 2012
Visit site
+1 for Clocksync, it's great. Not perfect, but makes things MUCH better.

What settings are you using for ClockSync? I've tried 30 second auto sync and every other option I could figure out and it hasn't seemed to make a difference.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
What settings are you using for ClockSync? I've tried 30 second auto sync and every other option I could figure out and it hasn't seemed to make a difference.

Auto-sync enabled, 30 minute intervals, high precision mode, sync on boot. If you're running AOSP, it might not work, last time I tried root access was broken, which Clocksync needs for automatic updating.

Reactions: Nonnef

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Auto-sync enabled, 30 minute intervals, high precision mode, sync on boot. If you're running AOSP, it might not work, last time I tried root access was broken, which Clocksync needs for automatic updating.

Root access works fine on AOKP

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
i thought cam was fixed with the latest build. I could be wrong. Ill be flashing the latest CAI ROM later on tonight. Ill report back if any issues with that.

RyanJKremer

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site

I have it set to 1-day intervals, automatic synchronization, and only when awake. I have had no issues since installing.

The clock-lag was almost a deal-breaker for me on all of the ics roms. This was an awesome find! Thanks again, rebel69ization!

Reactions: rebel69ization

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Ugh! Mine doesn't Dx
U guys have Any idea why it doesn't ?

Check md5, wipe cache and dalvik flash again. If MD 5 matches and you wiped caches and it still doesn't work, try wiping everything and do a clean install, if that still doesn't work, do a logcat at the time its trying to connect, and pastbin it here

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk