Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
^Could be your settings. Set your volume panel to expandable, hit the volume up or down key, then look at the fine tuned settings. Is the one for notification (the exclamation point) greyed out and crossed out?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how long TDM can survive. People post worthless stuff in it. :/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Too many people take themselves too seriously. My view is that threads are for discussion. Sure a few folks get off topic from time to time. Me too. But mostly it's well intentioned users helping each other.

Honestly the biggest discouragement for me has been this thread. But I eventually realized it's not about me it's about the phone and the users. Then I got over it. :)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Loool. I forgot i posted that.

But still. You overtook the IHO thread in Post, i didn't check views, but.... wow. Ya know?

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
This thread shouldn't be posted here. Its not even for our phones. It just made V users post in the S forums and given Kraven more work.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
This thread shouldn't be posted here. Its not even for our phones. It just made V users post in the S forums and given Kraven more work.

Debatable, really. The ROM works on our phone and near the end there was VM specific stuff in his posts. I think the OP did it properly by including forum links.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That's not the point that it works. Its everything else. All the V users made threads on it, which is mostly the reason, they assume. V Users started posting stuff like in TDMs thread on his.

Bare with me, don't get mad at me or anything. :)

Some S users told V users not to post there as well...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay