The one I had is not on the market and can't find an apk either anyone know any good ones
    04-27-2012 03:29 AM
    arent those illigal

Sent from futuristic optimus s
    04-27-2012 07:16 AM
    I downloaded Tubemate from the market a while ago. As for the legality, I'm not sure... If wouldn't recommend producing boot-leg CDs from songs you ripped off of YouTube.
    04-27-2012 11:16 AM
    Not only is it not legal it's also going to sound terrible. Youtube isn't know for its sound quality. That seems like a cumbersome way to download music. Are we even allowed to discuss methods to pirate anything on here?
    04-27-2012 03:35 PM
    If it was on the market, I don't believe it was illegal..... I use TubeX to download Videos to Mp3.

You can find it at: Tubex.me
    04-27-2012 03:38 PM
    Not only is it not legal it's also going to sound terrible. Youtube isn't know for its sound quality. That seems like a cumbersome way to download music. Are we even allowed to discuss methods to pirate anything on here?
    I don't use it for downloading music. I like to grab sound-bites to use as ring-tones/notifications.

If I were going to steal music (which I'm not), I wouldn't steal low-bitrate crap off of YouTube!
    04-27-2012 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD