so many roms now! what are you using?

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm using my own ROM which I claim to have the fastest boot-up time of any of the IHO ROM'S. I rebuilt it about a month ago so it is fare from mrg666 ROM that I basic it off when I first developed it back in February.

samlin168us

May 2, 2011
Visit site
l tried almost all the rom show in here, right now i stay in earthnfire's om iho rom. i like its amazing a2sd , worry-free of storage. Thank you, earthnfire.:)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Stable: ICSandwich 2.3.7

I love the look of it though it still has the feel of GB. The v3 kernel is quite weak but that should be fixed with v4. The kernel that was used in v2 was great.

Experimental: Cold as Ice (ICS.) I have this up and running with the Go SMS MMS fix. Everything else worked out of the box except for the camera.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Now that will be a ROM worth flashing right there. I've always been a fan of jerry's work.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I agree, I support Jerrys stuff, 100%. I installed CWM Green, even though reg CWM has more users, just because I respect him. And I'd use IHO daily 'cept my battery is a real POS lol.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

d-fitzpatrick

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I go back and forth between Bobz's, Backside and Harmonia. They're all great builds, I've never experienced a glitch I didn't cause on them.

But to answer the question: I'm on Backside right now.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I am using Kraven's Cold as Ice ALPHA 6 with a few files moved over from quatrimus to make the buttons work and the carrier label change. I use the old version because the bluetooth audio is screwed in the newer 4.0.4 builds. I was using Harmonia 2 before this rom and It will always be my fallback ROM. Well at least until Leslie updates it to ICS (if she does we will be lucky to have it)

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
i want to try out cm9 at some point but want the camera issues fixed 1st. i use my camera a lot.

Cold as ice has camera working they just have to release the alpha 10. then ill put my tweaks on it. and rezip and post a link for our VM phones.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Right now just switched to Cold As Ice Alpha 9 and wow it is sick! Way more stable than Quattrimus (for now ;) )

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

ive tried both,unstable due to being alphas. but with that said,i liked tdm's better because it is for ov and hes rather speedy with updates for such a busy guy.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
ive tried both,unstable due to being alphas. but with that said,i liked tdm's better because it is for ov and hes rather speedy with updates for such a busy guy.

that is true but maybe because cold as ice has full hardware accerelation, i think

See the smooth black to gray background?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I think you're the first one to claim that Cold as Ice is unstable. It's an alpha because it's lacking some features. Stability wise it's great, especially with the kernel the OP posted. Apparently the new kernel that fixes the camera is even better.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I think you're the first one to claim that Cold as Ice is unstable. It's an alpha because it's lacking some features. Stability wise it's great, especially with the kernel the OP posted. Apparently the new kernel that fixes the camera is even better.

probably better to clarify that its unstable for me,as is tdm's. they both crash and reboot at a high frequency for me trying to do much of anything on them.

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Harmonia 2.07 with the "ice9" theme installed over it. Fast fast fast with excellent battery life and the look of ice cream sandwich

Tapatalkin' from my Harmonious HoneyCombSandwich

Reactions: Encerspay45

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Cold as Ice A10 with camera and camcorder working and the kernel improvements has been great ever since it was released a few days ago. No reboots except for the usual stressing the processor (the one thing that still needs to be worked on with every ICS kernel) so this has been quite nice as a daily driver. It's approaching GB stability and daily usability a lot faster than I was expecting.