so many roms now! what are you using?

lattimorej1986

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Running the latest version of mirage, with the new kernel.

Fastest (overclocked at 804/480) most stable (no reboots, few fc's - only when I'm screwing with stuff), great battery life (atleast 16 hrs, with 10 hrs of mediocore use while @ work - custom juice defender ultimate settings) rom for me.

It keeps up with me, and thats impressive. Thanks mrg666 - great work my friend. And that goes to all the developers. The things you guys do are amazing. You take an otherwise (lower than) average phone, and actually make it a decent, dependable, reliable phone.

((Patiently waiting ICS))

Last edited:

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
i cant wait for a quattrimus ROM. Its amazing the amount of progress everyone has done.. ICS running on a V!!

TDM : Arguably an evil genius gone good...hes just a super mastermind in the eyes of many . Much kuddos to all the devs and testers.

As of now im using Tvall's MEGA ROM... I made MEGA up but it really is great :p

Last edited:

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm really wondering what the real differences are between froyo and GB... its weird, haha

The main difference for me may be trivial for some - froyo has no placement cursor. This one difference makes me nuts otherwise i would be on bumblebee right now.

I am currently on IHO ICSandwich 2.3.7 by theunknownartist - from a backup from a few weeks ago, but might be heading back to froyo for the battery life, stability, and better behavior from my favorite podcatcher beyondpod.

Might be cool if someone came up with a short list of benefits specifically for this device for each OS version

Last edited:

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
The main difference for me may be trivial for some - froyo has no placement cursor. This one difference makes me nuts otherwise i would be on bumblebee right now.

I am currently on IHO ICSandwich 2.3.7 by theunknownartist - from a backup from a few weeks ago, but might be heading back to froyo for the battery life, stability, and better behavior from my favorite podcatcher beyondpod.

Might be cool if someone came up with a short list of benefits specifically for this device for each OS version

Just switched back to Bumblebee froyo - man it is nice to have my audio books and podcasts resume properly again. Also - I have experienced much better battery life in the past with this version of Android. I am already annoyed by the lack of a cursor marker, but I will deal with it. The ignition theme looks great by the way. Pretty much other than the cursor - the look, feel, etc of gingerbread can be nearly perfectly simulated.

For now - its Bumblebee for me

Noah390

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Latest harmonia 2. Still solid, fast and as good as ever. Overclocking to 844 and completely stable. No FCs nor restarts

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Harmonia 2.08 with a modded ICS theme. Really just changed that status bar topbar and icons. Everything else looks ICS

Tapatalkin' from my Harmonious HoneyCombSandwich