[CM7 Themes] Ignition, Argentum - Google Play

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
If you like obnoxious use the neon yellow that's sooooo neon yellow it looks green. That's obnoxious. I hate when I drive by those signs... XD

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I..... Just.... Seen.... The..... Text.... Box.... e-o

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually going to work on one through the theme maker in go sms to match the rest of the rom. XD (and your not "fixing it" your simply changing it up.) there was never anything wrong with it in the first place. ;)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Still loving it. :) the orange has grown on me. Can't wait to see the new version xD thank you for the theme :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CM7 Themes] Ignition

Just uploaded the fixed version. I added a few icons that you suggested, and took out a teeny bit of the orange:p

Reactions: Ryuk6666

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CM7 Themes] Ignition

I really love this theme! Thanks!
by the way, is there a way to change my gosms icon on the dock to the stock messaging icon without downloading the icon pack?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I really love this theme! Thanks!
by the way, is there a way to change my gosms icon on the dock to the stock messaging icon without downloading the icon pack?

The way the theme works is by changing the icon of com.android.messaging... since go SMS has a different package name, there's no way to change it to the stock icon, unless you manually change the package name by decompiling GOSMS

Also anyone downloading it... get it on Google play now ;) I uploaded it, the link is on the OP... so download from play rather than clicking the attachment.

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The way the theme works is by changing the icon of com.android.messaging... since go SMS has a different package name, there's no way to change it to the stock icon, unless you manually change the package name by decompiling GOSMS

Then would you ever be kind enough to upload an icon pack? (Or is that illegal in some way...?)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow. It looks great. I love how you did the camera icon with the negative shard. It looks amazing.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Then would you ever be kind enough to upload an icon pack? (Or is that illegal in some way...?)

Haha nooo its not illegal, its my app I can do what I want. I can't upload right now, because I dont have an icon pack made right now, and I also have to sleep:p gotta wake up early.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha nooo its not illegal, its my app I can do what I want. I can't upload right now, because I dont have an icon pack made right now, and I also have to sleep:p gotta wake up early.

Gnight. XD. Love the new theme though :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't make a theme this weekend just for the icons because I'm going away, so I guess the next best thing would be to upload the icon you want.

Directions:
1. Save image to your phones sdcard
2. Select the app whose icon you want to change (must be using a launcher that supports this like adw)
3. Select choose picture from gallery
4. Select the icon you downloaded

You are all set. Enjoy.
425707a5-b25b-2587.jpg

Reactions: CloudBusterr