[CM7 Themes] Ignition, Argentum - Google Play

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I have just one question, how did you get your theme on the Play Store?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have just one question, how did you get your theme on the Play Store?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

You have to apply for a devoper account, and you can register to submit apps to the play store. It's 25 dollars to register.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: LeoLawliet

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
You have to apply for a devoper account, and you can register to submit apps to the play store. It's 25 dollars to register.

It was a pain in the butt to get the theme signed right, because I had been signing with an outdated test key and I had to make my own, that was the biggest hassle of putting it on the store. Now that I got it signed though, making other themes and putting them out shouldn't be too much work. Its pretty much a one-time big hassle.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
This theme is the theme i have stayed the longest one i love it because it still has the ui of gingerbread but different colors

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey i finished that go sms theme. (sorry it took so long. Been really busy.)
42570791-c1f9-1608.jpg

42570791-c204-6ac9.jpg

42570791-c21c-6e0b.jpg

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I can upload the .gotheme file if you want or I'll see what I can do about putting it up in the gosms theme downloader thing. I just need your permission to use the name ignition in the theme.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Nice theme! What exactly are you going to do with it? I'm not familiar with gosms.

I was going to publish it through the gosms theme downloader thing and if you wanted I can upload the .gotheme file.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Just checked Google play stats... apparently there are people using this theme on ICS. :confused: I guess there aren't any themes for cm9 yet

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Thank you, I had no idea
it was that simple :)

It was a pain in the butt to get the theme signed right, because I had been signing with an outdated test key and I had to make my own, that was the biggest hassle of putting it on the store. Now that I got it signed though, making other themes and putting them out shouldn't be too much work. Its pretty much a one-time big hassle.

What do you use to compile your themes with? My laptop runs on Windows 7, tools and tutorials would be greatly appreciated.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, I had no idea
it was that simple :)

What do you use to compile your themes with? My laptop runs on Windows 7, tools and tutorials would be greatly appreciated.

I compile them with apktool, although the official way is to use the eclipse sdk. Basically I just took the base theme released by cyanogen, decompiled it and changed what I needed too (saved myself some coding time). I've posted an extensive tutorial over on vmroms.com in the tutorials section. You should check it out if you want to theme;)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Anthony, I just made my first cm7 theme and I was wondering, how do you fix the white text on the notifications that have a black background? It won't show up... Its just black text on black background (except for the text under the title) and it's annoying.... oh and I made a custom lock screen and it doesn't work... Only when you do the setup. (pattern lock)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Anthony, I just made my first cm7 theme and I was wondering, how do you fix the white text on the notifications that have a black background? It won't show up... Its just black text on black background (except for the text under the title) and it's annoying.... oh and I made a custom lock screen and it doesn't work... Only when you do the setup. (pattern lock)

First off, for the notification text, you have to redirect the colors of the systemui apk by adding a line in the com_android_systemui.xml I can't remember which color it is called, but if you've decompiled the system UI apk you can look at the XML files in systemui/layout most likely the status_bar.xml and it should call in the color in the XML. *breathes* now, did that make any sense?

As for the lock screen, you're doing everything right but the theme Chooser refuses to theme the lock screen, probably something about security being compromised or something.