To all the OV developers thanks you for all you hard work in to making this community a great place to come and learn, and for all your help.

Leslie Ann ,for community build server (even though I have not used it yet), that is an act kindness that blows my mind.

JerrySciprt, for all the work that you put into the Backside Updater, the Recovery and helping noods like me understand just how simple and hard building a rom is.

mrg666, for your IHO rom which is the father of my IHO rom thank you for keeping it simple.

BobZhome for the hard work you put in into building the kernel for IHO roms.

blarf for the awesomeness of the IHO Repository and IHO its selve.

It is because or you all that I in the lest 4 months have learned so much, and have a ROM of my own and for sure well have build environment for Windows ready in less then a week (eah I know i have been pushing it back, and the last time was because it acted to much like Android-Kitchen).
    05-02-2012 01:48 AM
    Thank you all!!!... :-)
    05-02-2012 08:06 AM
    I should just stop porting and cooking ROMs because of you

Special thanks out to Jerry and Bobzhome; They guys that made me what I am right now.

7months of Android Development and 2yrs of Java/C++ Programming
    05-02-2012 01:36 PM
    Awesome bro, thank you Earthnfire!!! RESPECT

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2012 08:06 PM
    To all the OV developers thanks you for all you hard work in to making this community a great place to come and learn, and for all your help.

Leslie Ann ,for community build server (even though I have not used it yet), that is an act kindness that blows my mind.

JerrySciprt, for all the work that you put into the Backside Updater, the Recovery and helping noods like me understand just how simple and hard building a rom is.

mrg666, for your IHO rom which is the father of my IHO rom thank you for keeping it simple.

BobZhome for the hard work you put in into building the kernel for IHO roms.

blarf for the awesomeness of the IHO Repository and IHO its selve.

It is because or you all that I in the lest 4 months have learned so much, and have a ROM of my own and for sure well have build environment for Windows ready in less then a week (eah I know i have been pushing it back, and the last time was because it acted to much like Android-Kitchen).
    Thanks for your work, too. I mainly build for selfish reasons, to have a ROM just the way I prefer - simple. Then I share what I have with others. So thanks to everyone, first of all Blarf, for giving this capability to us.
    Dave Begue likes this.
    05-02-2012 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD